Drink Package Price Limits

redsox1584

Hello,

I will be on the 9/10 Oasis of the Seas sailing and have purchased the Premium Drink Package. What is the price limit for cocktails? I have seen a limit of $12 but not sure how recent that is.

I am interested in trying some of the margaritas at Sabor, and according to a recent Sabor menu I found, some of these drinks are $13. Are these included in the Premium Beverage Package, or would I have to pay the difference? Just wondering if someone has any experience using their beverage package at Sabor.

I apologize if this question has been asked before, I cannot seem to find any recent information on the topic.

Thanks so much in advance!!

The only drink menu I found was for 2015. I purchased Premium drink package for us both so I could try different drinks. Are there very many drinks over the $12.00? If anyone knows of a place to see the drink menus with prices please send me the link. Thanks

The only drink menu I found was for 2015. I purchased Premium drink package for us both so I could try different drinks. Are there very many drinks over the $12.00? If anyone knows of a place to see the drink menus with prices please send me the link. Thanks

The overwhelming majority of cocktails are within the limit of the Premium and Ultimate packages.

Hello,

I will be on the 9/10 Oasis of the Seas sailing and have purchased the Premium Drink Package. What is the price limit for cocktails? I have seen a limit of $12 but not sure how recent that is.

I am interested in trying some of the margaritas at Sabor, and according to a recent Sabor menu I found, some of these drinks are $13. Are these included in the Premium Beverage Package, or would I have to pay the difference? Just wondering if someone has any experience using their beverage package at Sabor.

I apologize if this question has been asked before, I cannot seem to find any recent information on the topic.

Thanks so much in advance!!

I was on the 8/20 sailing on Oasis and had the premium package. The limit was $13. I went over once with a $15 glass of wine in Vintages and they charged me the difference ($2 + 18% gratuity on the $2). Most drinks were $13 or less. The exceptions were some of the wines and some of the martinis at the Champagne bar.

Are they still doing that silly no drink menus at the bars thing? My last cruise they didn't have them just a small printed menu listing a few drinks & it was so boring. I missed the menu showing a bunch of drinks with photos. I was able to try new things.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are they still doing that silly no drink menus at the bars thing? My last cruise they didn't have them just a small printed menu listing a few drinks & it was so boring. I missed the menu showing a bunch of drinks with photos. I was able to try new things.

Yes. Basically it's a limited menu which includes that bar's specialty drinks. I would love a more extensive drink menu as well. They should have a generic one for all the bars, then each bar can have it's own menu of specialty drinks. One thing I did notice...no drink of the day?! Even though I had the drink package, I like the drink of the day because it's usually something new to try. I didn't see one advertised at the bars and never saw one listed on the compass.

When I was on allure in May the max drink price with the premium package was 13.00, same with wine by the glass. On other non oasis class it looks like its 12.00 but whats odd is the same drink with the same liquor is cheaper on non oasis class ships, same with the wines.

When I was on allure in May the max drink price with the premium package was 13.00, same with wine by the glass. On other non oasis class it looks like its 12.00 but whats odd is the same drink with the same liquor is cheaper on non oasis class ships, same with the wines.

Royal has fully embraced the Dynamic Pricing model.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update as I have returned from my cruise on the Oasis. I had previously purchased the ultimate beverage package which got upgraded to the new deluxe beverage package. It included anything up to $13, which was all the margaritas at Sabor and pretty much any cocktail I wanted. The new package also includes drinks at Starbucks.

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update as I have returned from my cruise on the Oasis. I had previously purchased the ultimate beverage package which got upgraded to the new deluxe beverage package. It included anything up to $13, which was all the margaritas at Sabor and pretty much any cocktail I wanted. The new package also includes drinks at Starbucks.

I am super happy to hear that Starbucks is included in the drink package. Very helpful info [emoji3][emoji106]

Hi all,

Thanks! I'm really happy that limit went up to $13 from $12, I couldn't imagine not being able to get a good margarita.

On that note, will the bartenders make custom drinks for you? I.e. if I ask for a 3-2-1/3 Ingredient Margarita will they be able to do it, assuming they have the ingredients.

Does anybody know the cost of a Bloody Mary on FOS? I have the new beverage package for 20% off which they said includes everything with a $12 limit on cocktails.

I don't know the cost of the Bloody Mary, but it is within the beverage package limit.

Regarding Starbucks, what sort of drinks are included? Would that include the blended drinks as well as the hot drinks? How about specialty teas?

Specialty teas are included. Don't know about the blended drinks.

A question for anyone reading this thread who had a drink package specifically on the Allure:

Were you able to get champagne? Someone on FB is claiming that they refused to give her champagne with her ultimate beverage package.

Carol, this may be a terminology issue. I don't believe they have any real champagne less than the package limit, but there were 2 or 3 sparkling wine selections that were within the limit.

I think Moet might be the least expensive real champagne, and it's around $20 per glass.

Carol, this may be a terminology issue. I don't believe they have any real champagne less than the package limit, but there were 2 or 3 sparkling wine selections that were within the limit.

I think Moet might be the least expensive real champagne, and it's around $20 per glass.

I will ask her, but it is the rare person who would make that distinction when posting on FB.

But who knows? ;)