Holiday Inn Bayside AREA information

BettyB2

Trent - we are staying at HI bayside one night precruise and we will be in Miami by noon so we will have all day/night to enjoy ourselves and get psyched!!!!!!:D I know somewhere I have read that there is a store (Walgreens?) nearby where we can purchase water, beer, soda??? What points of interest can we walk to? I have already thoroughly researched all of Bayside Marketplace and have picked out 2 places to eat for lunch and dinner...but need to know where to go to shop for beverages.

thanks

OOOPS - I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS ON THE MIAMI BOARD AND NOT HOTELS......SORRY

We've gone to that Walgreen's before. As you step outside the hotel, go right one block and make another right. It's a block or two up the street. Just don't do this at night...you don't want to be wandering around Miami when it's dark. Crossing the street to Bayside Market is fine, but I wouldn't venture out further than that at night.

Yeah, Walgreens is about it in downtown Miami. The address is 1 SE 3rd Avenue if you want to put it into Google Maps or something you can print out directions.

jerseygirl3 is right, do not walk "inland" at night. After dark don't go any farther on foot than across the street to Bayside.

Archived