Suggestions for straw market and all inclusive day pass

dm9102

We will be on the adventures of the sea sailing April 2017. Our itinerary includes ports of call in St. Lucia, Barbados, Antiqua, St. Martin and St. Kitts. I am interested in going to some straw markets and and an all inclusive day pass to a hotel/resort with a large pool. Any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated. Also hoping to keep it close to port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We will be on the adventures of the sea sailing April 2017. Our itinerary includes ports of call in St. Lucia, Barbados, Antiqua, St. Martin and St. Kitts. I am interested in going to some straw markets and and an all inclusive day pass to a hotel/resort with a large pool. Any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated. Also hoping to keep it close to port.

You may also want to spend some time looking at the ports of call forums here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

You're going to islands that have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world; this isn't the itinerary I'd waste a trip to the pool on [emoji4]

In St. Lucia, there is a market close to the port (might still need a taxi there, I'm not sure, we hit it up on our way back from an island tour) but they sell local spices for really cheap. Cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla beans etc, for about $2 a bag. I was told on other islands that they get most of their spices from St. Lucia, and I did notice that St. Lucia had the most variety and sold them cheapest.

If you really insist on avoiding the beach and hitting up a hotel pool, I'd guess that St. Maarten would be your best bet, since it's the most touristy of all the islands. There's also a Sandals in Antigua.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by ColoradoGurl

Our favorite place to spend the day in St Kitts: http://www.palmscourtgardens.com/pool_-_day_pass