Piano Player on Vista?

HawkIVette

This is the current schedule...........looks like you will get Natalie. I haven't been in her piano bar yet but there are good reviews

Vista: Ben Gentry 4/23/2016 - 9/13/2016

Vista: Natalie Carboni 9/13/2016 - 10/11/2016

Vista: Ben Gentry 10/11/2016 - 12/11/2016

12/12/16 - 3/4/17 pending

Vista: Natalie Carboni 3/5/2017 - 6/3/2017

Ben is on of the best if not the best they have

This is the current schedule...........looks like you will get Natalie. I haven't been in her piano bar yet but there are good reviews

Vista: Ben Gentry 4/23/2016 - 9/13/2016

Vista: Natalie Carboni 9/13/2016 - 10/11/2016

Vista: Ben Gentry 10/11/2016 - 12/11/2016

12/12/16 - 3/4/17 pending

Vista: Natalie Carboni 3/5/2017 - 6/3/2017

Thanks for the info.

Well,that just su cks too. Have been on several cruises with Ben, and it would have been nice to see him again. He goes on vacation just as we get on the Vista. Will have to check out Natalie and see how she compares.

Edited by HawkIVette

Unfortunately Ron is pretty much moved on from CCL.

Ron was just on the Glory a couple of weeks ago filling in for someone else I believe. He also cruised on the Dream Sept of 15 plus will be on the Magic in Sept of 17. Get ready for Rontourage II! We had a group of about 220 on his first cruise and should have the same number, if not more, the second time around. The only bad thing is with that many admirers piano bar stools were never open.

Deb

Thanks for the info.

Well,that just su cks too. Have been on several cruises with Ben, and it would have been nice to see him again. He goes on vacation just as we get on the Vista. Will have to check out Natalie and see how she compares.

Ben is my fave but there are several I haven't experienced. There's a group of us piano bar enthusiasts on the Magic January 21st and Ben will be a guest entertainer (Piano Bar Bob is the main dude), along with Marty Gast and Christine Heffield.

If you're interested, there's a group called Carnival Cruise Piano Bar-barians on the forbidden social media site :D

We all absolutely loved Natalie on the Liberty this past November. Trust me, we would be elated to hear that she was on one of our sailings again. She has a number of videos on YouTube, definitely check her out. Hope you have fun with her!

We're sailing Vista in November and are looking forward to meeting Ben!

We all absolutely loved Natalie on the Liberty this past November. Trust me, we would be elated to hear that she was on one of our sailings again. She has a number of videos on YouTube, definitely check her out. Hope you have fun with her!

We're sailing Vista in November and are looking forward to meeting Ben!

Just checked her out on YouTube, and you are correct. She is good. Looking forward to spending some time there. Ben is a little bit of a comedian also, which is why we like him so much. Natalie will do just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're interested, there's a group called Carnival Cruise Piano Bar-barians on the forbidden social media site :D

I just joined this "forbidden social media" group..great way to see what other cruisers know about who is playing when. I still haven't figured out who might be on the Vista the week of Jan 27,2017. We have really been spoiled by Ron Pass, who is my absolute favorite but have come across others that we have enjoyed too. Our last cruise was on the Breeze in July and Gregg Akkerman was the man on the ivories. We really had a fun bunch of people who showed up every night that he played plus the bar staff was so entertaining.

Deb

Edited by Twintowngirl