Problems with cruise critic app on kindle?

Having problems with the app on my tablet, anyone else? Tried deleting it and reloading it, but still get only a blank page when I click on any thread. Is it just me?

Others are having problems with the CC App:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2397656

Try using Tapatalk.

• 2 weeks later...

I too was having issues with the app, I deleted and reinstalled a few times and finally I gave up. About a week later I tried again, ad noticed the app has been updated, and it's been working fine ever since. I'm thinking there was a bug while they were updating

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still having problems with this on their ipad of iphones? I can't see threads, nothing shows up under "participated", heck, I can't even log-in. Had to wait until I got to a desktop today just to post this. lol

Edited by erby2283

Anyone still having problems with this on their ipad of iphones? I can't see threads, nothing shows up under "participated", heck, I can't even log-in. Had to wait until I got to a desktop today just to post this. lol

I tried using it today on my ipad. Unable to see any threads. Deleted it from the device, then went to the app store and reloaded it. Working just fine.

So I deleted the app, now I can't find it to download it again lol....help!

Go to the app store. Click on the Purchased tab at the bottom. Then near the top, select not on this ipad. Look through the list. Or you can search for cruise critic and see if it comes up that way and allows you to just re-download it.

Hope that helps.