Beverage Package? Buy Today!!

RAC630

I'm seeing new deluxe package @ 20% off in my cruise planner

For my cruise next month, the cost is $46 + gratuity. My husband had previously purchased the premium for $44 + gratuity.

Cruise next June is $48 + gratuity.

Edited by ash2bear

Hello all. I just got off the phone with Royal and it is true that starting tomorrow the beverage packages will change. The ultimate and premium packages are being combined into the new Deluxe Package. The cost of the new package is $55 per day. I just purchased the Premium package for $44. If you are cruising soon and are considering buying a beverage package, you could save some money if you purchase it today.

Does the $55.00 include the gratuities?

Edited by ReneeFLL

So let's see if I got this straight. I previously bought an ultimate package for $53 + gratuities and now I see the new deluxe package for our xmas cruise is $48 + gratuities. On our 8 day cruise if I cancel the ultimate and rebuy the deluxe we have the same package and we save almost $100 for the two of us?

So let's see if I got this straight. I previously bought an ultimate package for $53 + gratuities and now I see the new deluxe package for our xmas cruise is $48 + gratuities. On our 8 day cruise if I cancel the ultimate and rebuy the deluxe we have the same package and we save almost $100 for the two of us?

Correct!

Hi all,

Hoping somebody can help me.

While the old packages were available still yesterday (before US ticked over to 6/9) I quickly called RCI 1800 number and booked 3 x premium packages (were planning to originally buy 2 x premium and 1 x ultimate until I read of the new package upgrades).

Anyway, all 3 packages worked out to be $69 a day AUD which apparently included a 20% off discount??

I have logged in today to see the new packages and the ultimate is the same price ($69 a day including 20% discount)??? How does that work??? I thought the premium was being upgraded to the deluxe "at no extra cost". It seems like no extra cost because they're the same price?

Hi all,

Hoping somebody can help me.

While the old packages were available still yesterday (before US ticked over to 6/9) I quickly called RCI 1800 number and booked 3 x premium packages (were planning to originally buy 2 x premium and 1 x ultimate until I read of the new package upgrades).

Anyway, all 3 packages worked out to be $69 a day AUD which apparently included a 20% off discount??

I have logged in today to see the new packages and the ultimate is the same price ($69 a day including 20% discount)??? How does that work??? I thought the premium was being upgraded to the deluxe "at no extra cost". It seems like no extra cost because they're the same price?

Basically they combined the Premium and Ultimate into one package (and deleted the Select) and priced it at the Premium price. So buying the Premium before the change doesn't really get you an "upgrade" but if you purchased the Ultimate you might want to check into cancelling that and buying the new Deluxe. Might save you a few dollars.