Miami Lux Limo in Miami

jennmaybe

So, after having Miami Lux Limo booked for months, (contacted different limo companies recommend here), I decided to read some recent reviews about them on other review sites. I was not impressed. After some additional research, I decided to cancel with Miami Lux and booked with Larry's Limos instead.

Here is where the issue comes in and why we don't like paying for services like this up front and in full. Our cruise isn't until next weekend, so we are well within our cancellation timeframe. I emailed them last week to cancel. No response, no credit on our credit card. I emailed them a 2nd time...still no response. I emailed them a 3rd time and even though their website states cancellations can only be done via email, my husband and I spent most of our 3 day weekend calling them, with NO ANSWER at any time. Just goes to voice mail. So, we are still awaiting a response/refund after cancelling a week ago.

So, our experience ended up being a lot like some of the reviews I read, except I went ahead and booked another company and we didn't get stranded like some others did. :mad: What makes it worse is when you cannot reach anyone at the company.

I wanted to put this out there for anyone who is looking to book with them. I agree with others who have had recent bad experiences with them and do not recommend booking with them.

I will now be escalating this to the appropriate companies for additional review. We will get our refund!!