Seattle parking

DandDM

Looking for some parking advice from Seattle experts!

We are taking an overnight cruise on the Norwegian Pearl from Seattle to Vancouver on Sept 25-26 (Sun-Mon) and coming back on the train.

The train gets into Seattle at 10PM, so we were thinking of parking near the train station -planned to get there early and walk to the pier (we won't have much luggage, just a couple backpacks), then be close to our car when we get back.

But discovered that there is a home Seahawks game Sunday. . so questions:

1) Is parking realistic near the train station at around 10am on game day?

2) If we park at the cruise terminal parking, can we pick our car up that late? (I guess I can research that online. . .we have had issues with Pier 91 parking closing early)

3) finally, if we do park near the cruise terminal, is a walk from the train station to parking realistic that time of night? Back plan would be Uber.

Thanks in advance!

I think you are going to have a hard time parking near the stadium/train station. If you are going to park in a lot you will be paying $$$.

I have a completely different suggestion. You are only going to be gone a little over 24hrs. Why not park in a residential neighborhood and Uber to/from your car. Capitol Hill is way too crowded and difficult to find parking. I'd recommend the top of Queen Anne Hill on a residential street. It would probably cost you 5-10$ to uber to pier 66, and $10ish from the train station to the top of QA (especially at 10pm).

For a week long cruise it wouldn't work, but for 24+ hours I think it would work well! Plus no worrying about parking garages closing early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk