Breakaway Haven

celie1110

NOT ALL OF THEM. Some of the spa suites are below the fitness center.

this is good info that i discovered. though i found at least one report that said it was no noise, then another one said they were up at 6 am every day because of the treadmills.

stay with the 141xx rooms for safety :)

and watch those poles. i never did complete my research on the poles. we need more data

this is good info that i discovered. though i found at least one report that said it was no noise, then another one said they were up at 6 am every day because of the treadmills.

stay with the 141xx rooms for safety :)

and watch those poles. i never did complete my research on the poles. we need more data

I know that I can't wait to read your review when you get back . Or Live from the Breakaway!

It'll be here before you know it. Have an amazing cruise, Lucky!

Was in that room (11308) in August. Your going to love it. Balcony is huge. Our butler was Romona. She was great. Had breakfast on balcony a few times. Your going to love the room. You can go on the balcony from the living room or from your bedroom. And the second little bathroom comes In handy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did not know this. We are looking at H6 on Breakaway and Escape for the large balcony. Would you please share how we may tell which stateroom has large balcony? Thank you.

All the balconies are huge. The biggest difference in configuration is the location of the bedroom/ master bath. Suites on 11 ( and another deck, not sure which one) have an entrance to the balcony from the bedroom. The others have an entrance from the master bath. All of them have an entrance from the living room. I personally like the entry from the bedroom.

The butler service- if you do not see your butler, who cares? You can reach him or the night butler by phone any time. If he blows you off, report your disappointment. We have never had a butler ignore a call. We do not, however, use them for anything but an occasional extra plate of chocolate chip cookies for the kids.

H7 on 9 is huge but does not have a great view as you look out onto the deck, of the ship as opposed to have a lovely view of the ocean.

We did not find the walk from the aft or the forward to the Haven aft suites are very convenient to an elevator bank and to all the happenings on the ship that are not pool or slide related.

Somewhere on CC is an amazing spread sheet of the square footage, balcony size and bed configuration of every cabin. Lots of info about suites. I'll look for it.

No matter which suite you choose you will be happy.

All the balconies are huge. The biggest difference in configuration is the location of the bedroom/ master bath. Suites on 11 ( and another deck, not sure which one) have an entrance to the balcony from the bedroom. The others have an entrance from the master bath. All of them have an entrance from the living room. I personally like the entry from the bedroom.

On Breakaway and Getaway (BA/GA), the master bedroom has a 2nd entrance to the balcony on decks 11 and 14 for the H6.

None of the H6s have an entrance from the master bathroom to the balcony.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

On Breakaway and Getaway (BA/GA), the master bedroom has a 2nd entrance to the balcony on decks 11 and 14 for the H6.

None of the H6s have an entrance from the master bathroom to the balcony.

Oops! My bad. Only sent on YouTube, our was 11308 with the great bedroom Exit

Thanks for correcting that!😀

i'm sure they received their gratitude in other ethereal ways. i'm glad to hear the walk wasnt bad for you. i worry about every last detail even to have investigated what is across from the spa haven rooms (crew doors etc etc). i should write a book i guess. i hope you get your pennies saved and you probably already know to watch out for spring breakers. i worry i'll enjoy this too much and want to go again but thats not a bad thing to be tortured by.

When my mother decided to join me I was very stressed because I wanted to get her from point A to B with the least amount of hardship for her. I wanted to make this a trip of a lifetime.....Now that said.....and I'm not meaning to sound judgmental...book the best trip for you and family and then let it go...life is a roller coaster...some of my best most memorable vacations came with the most epic failures....certainly not fun at the time ..One time our rental car broke down because of overheating on a narrow roadway barely for 1 1/2 cars on a cliff with no guard rails, in a desert ..no cell phone, isolated area .....end of day best vacation even.....we still laugh about it today.....you make lemonade with lemons :)