New to Carnival

We have booked a last minute 9 night cruise from Sydney to Sydney on the 3rd October on Carnival Spirit. Husband and I have sailed with several other cruise lines (most on Princess)and eager to try Carnival. I notice there is no roll call for this cruise so will start one today. A couple of questions if you don't mind. We have an ocean suite mid ship on deck 6. Are these balconies fully covered? Is it possible to order champagne to be in the cabin on arrival? Can we order a bottle of spirits to drink in our cabin over the length of the cruise. Is bubble bath provided for spa bath? Probably a million more questions but that is is for now. Thank you in anticipation for some replies.

We have booked a last minute 9 night cruise from Sydney to Sydney on the 3rd October on Carnival Spirit. Husband and I have sailed with several other cruise lines (most on Princess)and eager to try Carnival. I notice there is no roll call for this cruise so will start one today. A couple of questions if you don't mind. We have an ocean suite mid ship on deck 6. Are these balconies fully covered? Is it possible to order champagne to be in the cabin on arrival? Can we order a bottle of spirits to drink in our cabin over the length of the cruise. Is bubble bath provided for spa bath? Probably a million more questions but that is is for now. Thank you in anticipation for some replies.

Yes, the midship balconies are fully covered. You can also order champagne and other alcohol to be in your cabin when you arrive (or shortly thereafter). You can order that by searching online for Carnival Fun Shops.

No idea about bubble bath.