FTTF - When should I give up?

cruise craized

My sister in law got hers about 2 weeks out last November, VERY, VERY early in the morning (like 5:15 AM). Someone had told her that the earlier in the day she can check would be better apparently (I have got my last 5 FTTF in the AM as well but not that early, more like 6:00 - 6:30). It worked for her!

Doesn't hurt to keep looking if you really want it, you might get lucky.

Good Luck!!!

Sailing on September 25th and have been trying along time to get FTTF and it either says Sold Out or it just doesn't show up. How close to cruising has anyone gotten this precious gem? Just wondering if I should just give up on it for this cruise.

You will give up when you decide that you just saved $70-$80.

I agree with the poster that said save the money. I purchased mined right after the price went from $50 to $60. I have multiple tender stops so I thought the benefit outweighed the cost, then when John healed announced the price went up again he said it keeps the price of cruises low for everyone. That's a lie. The revenue earned averages out the about $5 a person per cruise. That won't keep fares down. That's my reasoning for not buying it ever again. So O.P. It comes down to do you have tender ports? How important is immediate access to your room? Do you need priority dining reservations? Is your only check in time option closer to the time the cruise leaves and you feel you want to be on the ship earlier? The new prices don't justify those benefits now that staggered check in helps expedite the check in process. As others have said, keep looking if you find that the benefit outweighs the new higher cost. If you do, I would look everyday until I was stepping in the check in building at the port.