Live From Freedom 9/11/2016

Ander026

Last night I went to the Top Tear event in the Star Lounge. Nothing really excited happened during this event.

IMG_5513_zps6qkxfvqy.jpg

Then it was off to Dinner where it was very good. After dinner I spent some time in the Concierge Lounge before the show

Went to the Drew Thomas show this evening. Another good magic show this evening

IMG_5519_zps8bf77nzy.jpg

IMG_5523_zpsnf0qaaus.jpg

IMG_5527_zpslwhl8c8o.jpg

After the show I went to the 80's Dance Party and then the Battle of the Sexes in Studio B. Lots of great 80's music this evening.

IMG_5538_zpsp9vvuhrx.jpg

After the shows, it was time to retire as I had another towel animal waiting for me.

IMG_5539_zpseji8sfnk.jpg

Well I am now caught up to today. We did not get into port till almost 1000. Since I was Diamond Plus they had a special seating area at Giovani's Grill which is next to Windjammer. What a view I had at breakfast

IMG_5540_zpsh8q6rd9y.jpg

After breakfast I headed down to Deck 4 to watch us back into port

IMG_5541_zpspap9dgxw.jpg

IMG_5543_zpsqt37yf2s.jpg

Here is a view of the pool that is at Margaritaville.

IMG_5544_zps8endnf4s.jpg

Here is another pic of what I think is the government building in Falmouth

IMG_5545_zpsbhd3zfl4.jpg

Well it is time for lunch then to head out to the port.

Onboard now also. I had requested mattress toppers ahead of time but they weren't On beds. We have a room steward that just started on the Freedom this week. We are in the Royal Family Suite. I don't like to keep asking for things but we're struggling with him. I asked him for a topper & he put on a "pad". Helps a little but not much. He has no idea how to do much On this ship. Asked for a blanket first & second day. Still dont have one. He doesn't bring ice until we ask. We asked him to empty the fridges and still hasn't done that. He gave us one small squeeze tube of "good" shampoo that we used up the second day. He hasn't given us any more. And....we keep getting the neighbors mail.

I don't like to keep asking for things that I think should be part of "regular" stateroom duties, let alone a suite. Granted, he is new to this ship. But I'd think he could find out how to do things.

Still enjoying the ship!!!!!!

Also wonder what Alpha Alpha Alpha was!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Onboard now also. I had requested mattress toppers ahead of time but they weren't On beds. We have a room steward that just started on the Freedom this week. We are in the Royal Family Suite. I don't like to keep asking for things but we're struggling with him. I asked him for a topper & he put on a "pad". Helps a little but not much. He has no idea how to do much On this ship. Asked for a blanket first & second day. Still dont have one. He doesn't bring ice until we ask. We asked him to empty the fridges and still hasn't done that. He gave us one small squeeze tube of "good" shampoo that we used up the second day. He hasn't given us any more. And....we keep getting the neighbors mail.

I don't like to keep asking for things that I think should be part of "regular" stateroom duties, let alone a suite. Granted, he is new to this ship. But I'd think he could find out how to do things.

Hate to know, what deck are you on?

We were on the Freedom in August. If your stateroom attendant is new to the ship, there should be a supervisor near by (at least that was our experience) I would make your request to him with the supervisor present. If he is unsure what to do, that will help him also get the information and your request should be fulfilled.

Good Morning to all from the Freedom,

Well yesterday in Falmouth I went ashore to check out the shops and meet friends at Margaritaville for a drink. We got back to the ship as the rain started. To help with not waiting in the rain they only let a few thru shoreside security so there was not a line to get on the ship.

That night I ate in Chops and had another great meal. After that went to trivia and our team scored a 15. Finally went played some mini golf and finished the night in Olive or Twist.

Today I am about to shower then head to breakfast. Around 1000, I plan on getting the tender and heading to shore.

I will get pics uploaded later today.

Here are some pics from yesterday.

Freedom docked in Falmouth. Note I will take the same pic when I travel on Oasis in November'

IMG_5547_zps2kxilytl.jpg

Freedom looking over Margaritaville.

IMG_5548_zpsmvpfgqmi.jpg

Freedom at Falmouth

IMG_5550_zpsdknryzav.jpg

Sign outside Margaritaville

IMG_5549_zpsvpohcl31.jpg

Here are some pics from yesterday.

Freedom docked in Falmouth. Note I will take the same pic when I travel on Oasis in November'

IMG_5547_zps2kxilytl.jpg

Freedom looking over Margaritaville.

IMG_5548_zpsmvpfgqmi.jpg

Freedom at Falmouth

IMG_5550_zpsdknryzav.jpg

Sign outside Margaritaville

IMG_5549_zpsvpohcl31.jpg

Good Morning, Robert - thanks for taking the time to review your cruise. Looking forward to sailing with you in Feb. Will you be doing a review from the Harmony as well?

Good Morning, Robert - thanks for taking the time to review your cruise. Looking forward to sailing with you in Feb. Will you be doing a review from the Harmony as well?

Good Afternoon,

I am planning on doing a Live @ on Harmony in Feb. I am also going to try on Oasis in November as well. Getting ready to get my Dec 2017 cruise before I get off. It will be Dec 4th out of FLL on Serenade. It has a nice 11 day Itinerary.

Good Afternoon,

I am planning on doing a Live @ on Harmony in Feb. I am also going to try on Oasis in November as well. Getting ready to get my Dec 2017 cruise before I get off. It will be Dec 4th out of FLL on Serenade. It has a nice 11 day Itinerary.

Ahh, we are going to miss you next year. We will be on the Allure, Dec 10th. As will be Bonnie and Brian. But the 11 day Serenade is a great trip. I do love Aruba. Will you also go to Bonaire? Great place to snorkel.

Welcome to a great day in Grand Caymen

IMG_5578_zpsx1ohcxea.jpg

We arrived in Grand Cayman in the morning. The Carnival Dream was already here when we arrived

IMG_5602_zpsbqbou1b0.jpg

After we started tendering the Carnival Sensation arrived

IMG_5597_zpsoxjs3fan.jpg

I went ashore around 1100 to walk around town. Here is a view from the back of the tender

IMG_5607_zps9xad2u2k.jpg

Found this waterslide. Anyone know where this is? I already know lets see how your knowledge is.

IMG_5600_zpsbuip4syf.jpg

Got back on board as the clouds started to gather for their afternoon meeting

IMG_5608_zpso6g8vkjf.jpg

Later I will post more. After this post heading to the CL for a drink and then dinner.

Once back on board I had lunch and took a little break in my stateroom before I went out to deck 4 to check out sail a way.

This tender was waiting to pull the mid gang plank so we can leave. Foreward gangplank was already pulled and door closed.

IMG_5615_zpsnwcstgc9.jpg

There ended up being 6 guests left to report back to the ship. It took 2 tenders to deliver the last 6 guests. 4 guests on one tender and 2 on the last tender

IMG_5616_zps4mjo6co3.jpg

After the mid gang plank was pulled and door closed the tenders made there way back to the dock

IMG_5618_zpsqqk8kzvs.jpg

Good thing the we were on our way as there was a pirate ship in the area

IMG_5620_zpsspjsrwwf.jpg

Thankfully they were going to the Carnival Dream

IMG_5622_zpsmpfsysju.jpg

After all of that it was time to get ready for dinner as it was Formal night again. Had a good dinner then wound up for a post drink in the CL. After that I came out and went out to the top deck to capture one of the great shots I can think of.

IMG_5623_zpsp3xqyzgj.jpg

Well later tonight I will be heading to the Quest.

Well tonight was the Quest. The Quest took place in Studio B. It was a full house for this evening's event.

IMG_5631_zpseftk9pug.jpg

IMG_5635_zpseu5jxs5b.jpg

IMG_5637_zpswonyqmt7.jpg

Then it was time for the White Night Pool Party. It was a well attended party as the dance floor between the pools was full.

IMG_5640_zpsvtes44zf.jpg

IMG_5642_zpsud1z0xhg.jpg

Then it was time to turn in as we are in Cozumel tomorrow morning at 1000. Also came home to another towel animal.

IMG_5643_zpskncgscxl.jpg

Well Good Night to all till tomorrow.