Adventure Of The Seas: Cruise Compass

torchd

I was able to get a scanned cruise compass from another CC member of same trip that I will be leaving for on 9/24.

The Cruise Compass that was given to me from 5/2016, will it be the same for my trip on 9/24? Same activities on the same nights from the May Compass? Same drink of the days from the May Compass?

If it is different, how do I go about obtaining a copy for my trip?

I was able to get a scanned cruise compass from another CC member of same trip that I will be leaving for on 9/24.

The Cruise Compass that was given to me from 5/2016, will it be the same for my trip on 9/24? Same activities on the same nights from the May Compass? Same drink of the days from the May Compass?

If it is different, how do I go about obtaining a copy for my trip?

The compass may or may not be the same as yours. The cruise line does not publish compasses in advance, so there's no way to know exactly what schedule of events there will be on your cruise.

The compass may or may not be the same as yours. The cruise line does not publish compasses in advance, so there's no way to know exactly what schedule of events there will be on your cruise.

Gotcha. I just went ahead on the May Compass and highlighted some key stuff that I might be interested in.

How do I then go about obtaining a current Compass for my trip?

Gotcha. I just went ahead on the May Compass and highlighted some key stuff that I might be interested in.

How do I then go about obtaining a current Compass for my trip?

It will be in your stateroom when you arrive. The stateroom attendant will being you the next day's compass in the evening. You can also get extra copies at Guest Services.