Valor check-in time at Port Canaveral?

CeleBrat

We always get to the port at 9:30am. There is not staggered check in at this time, but we are platinum. Embarkation day is day one of your cruise so we, like you, like to start early!:) they usually start boarding if there are no issues at 11:00-11:15. Enjoy your cruise!

Cruisng on the valor on Oct 30 and received email about staggered check in.I plan to arrive by 10:30 and hope to board quickly since am platinum. Anyone know when formal nite is on this sailing as the 2nd night is Halloween, and I imagine lots will be in costume.:)

You'll probably be 2 hrs ahead of us. I won't get off work until 11 so we'll be getting to the ship around 1pm. The nice thing is the crowds have usually died down and we can typically go straight to the room with our luggage since we only take carryons.

I will probably pre-pay parking so it's quicker.

Hello!

Anyone taken the Valor out of PC yet? What time does check-in start? Looking to maximize our vacation time.

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Based on your cruise history, I have to assume you are Platinum. Therefore, check-in time is irrelevant. We are Platinum as well and we will arrive at 10:30 and should board around 11:30 am. I will be the one waving to the rest of the room with my Platinu Wave

You'll probably be 2 hrs ahead of us. I won't get off work until 11 so we'll be getting to the ship around 1pm. The nice thing is the crowds have usually died down and we can typically go straight to the room with our luggage since we only take carryons.

I will probably pre-pay parking so it's quicker.

So where do you like to park? Port or offsite?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

We use Park Port Canaveral when we cruise out of PC. It's very close to the port and we have never had any issues with the site. Cost is half or less than what you would pay at the port.

We have FTTF. Do you know how early and often their shuttle to the port runs and if they do prepayment?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app