Britannia stateroom door

Niclia

Does anyone know if there is a door chain or similar on Britannia stateroom doors?? I'm not worried about anyone trying to get in just concerned that my 3 year old may get confused which door to use if she needs a wee during the night! The thought of her being stuck out in the corridor not being able to get back in terrifies me.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a lock which prevents the steward getting in. The other worry if applicable is to high bolt the balcony door, this is a bigger hazard if you have one.

Bathroom door shut with light on still gives enough light, as a strip across foot of door, to know where to head for and keeping the route clear of trip hazards is prudent.

Regards John

Thanks everyone, some good ideas. I'll have a think as to what will work best for us.

John, I had thought about the balcony doors (we're in a suite so two of them) and I think we'll have to be vigilant with them and check they're locked whenever we go into the room. She's unlikely to try to open them but better safe than sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums