Haven adults only?

karinski

Hi!! Is haven adults only? If not, are kids allowed in the haven courtyard pool? I was thinking of an upgrade- but we have a 9 year old. The famly traveling with us has a 9 and 10 year old. Thanks in advance!

Your kids are welcome. The courtyard will provide a space where there will be no contention for the pool. And a space where it will be easier to keep track of them.

We are just off the Escape 9/10 and we had 3 kids in the Haven. You will be fine. There were plenty of other families in the Haven. We did not have any incidents of children swinging from the rafters or trying to swan dive in the 3 ft pool from the 2nd level. I read those posts with a grain of salt because the 2nd level of the Haven is enclosed. If anyone would be jumping from above into the Haven pool, they need a psych eval because it would be a death wish.

Most kids see the Haven pool, shrug their shoulders and go to the main pool with the water slides and fun stuff. My kids did. We did spend brief periods in the haven pool and hot tubs.

You will have a butler that will bring goodies for the kiddos to snack on and the room steward will go out of his way to make fun towel animals as well. Do the upgrade. You will not regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on a flight with my 3 once when they were 18 months, 2.5 and 2,5. The woman in front of us complained to the flight att. that the baby was kicking her seat. He was in a car seat, he was about 18 pounds ( super preemie) with legs that barely stuck out of the seat.

The flight attne. asked the little guy to stop kicking the lady. :rolleyes:

This was not good enough.

She then turned to me and screamed " YOUR CHILDREN ARE BREATHING TOO LOUD!!".

It was ugly. My older son , the 2 1/2 year old, was not happy. Told me the lady was "telling not trues!" The witch continued, other passengers were staring, my daughter was getting very upset.

She demanded to be moved to first class.

The flight att,. looked at her and said " you are right. A move to first class is in order."

And the 4 of us sat in first class the rest of the 4 hour flight.

Gosh I miss America West!!

Love it! And yes, I miss America West also. :)