Harmony OTS - Best On Board Moment

With the sad news about the crew of the ship right now I thought I would post something positive from our cruise that just finished on Sunday.

We were eating in the Windjammer one evening and we noticed our waiter doing a little dance to the music as he was clearing a nearby table. My wife loved that and told him how good he was at dancing.

A couple of nights later we were hungry early so we were entering the Windjammer at opening time - 6pm. We washed our hands, turned the corner and the same waiter was dancing to the music with eight to 10 wait staff all watching him.

He saw my wife, turned and started dancing at her, so she reciprocated and they had an impromptu dance-off with the staff as an audience! After a couple of minutes we went to eat and he went to work.

:D:D:D

Edited by ClawhammerBanjo

He saw my wife, turned and started dancing at her, so she reciprocated and they had an impromptu dance-off with the staff as an audience! After a couple of minutes we went to eat and he went to work.

Wish we were there. should have been a delight to watch..... or dance along:)

With the sad news about the crew of the ship right now I thought I would post something positive from our cruise that just finished on Sunday.

We were eating in the Windjammer one evening and we noticed our waiter doing a little dance to the music as he was clearing a nearby table. My wife loved that and told him how good he was at dancing.

A couple of nights later we were hungry early so we were entering the Windjammer at opening time - 6pm. We washed our hands, turned the corner and the same waiter was dancing to the music with eight to 10 wait staff all watching him.

What fun! Love it!