Coke Zero on Carnival?

Singer4Him

We've never purchased Bottomless Bubbles before but hubby has asked about it for our upcoming cruise. He normally drinks Coke Zero. Can anyone tell me if they offer this on board or is it just Diet Coke? Also, is it like Cheers where everyone in the cabin has to purchase it?

Thanks in advance!

From the Carnival website...

What’s included?

• Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger Ale
  • Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice

From the Carnival website...

What’s included?

• Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger Ale
  • Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice

Thank you! I looked on the Carnival website but didn't see this.

Any idea if everyone in the cabin has to purchase it like they do Cheers?

We've never purchased Bottomless Bubbles before but hubby has asked about it for our upcoming cruise. He normally drinks Coke Zero. Can anyone tell me if they offer this on board or is it just Diet Coke? Also, is it like Cheers where everyone in the cabin has to purchase it?

Thanks in advance!

You can also each carry on a 12 pack of cans of your favorite soda, I being a Pepsi person, bring Diet Pepsi with me since Carnival is a coke company.

You can also purchase a 6 pack of Coke Zero through the fun shops to be waiting for you in your cabin.

When I priced out the soda package versus pre-buying the cans, I found the cans to be a better value for us.

Glasses of Soda are $1.50 each (and you don't get the whole can - you get a glass of ice with a can of soda rapidly poured over it) and cans are $1.95 each through the bar.

Bottomless Bubbles is $6 a day = $42 for a 7 night cruise (plus gratuity = $48.30)

For $50 I can have 30 cans delivered to my cabin which gives me at least 4 cans a day (which I estimate to be about 6 glasses served at the bar). And I can put them in my cabin fridge (on those ships that have them) or in the ice bucket and have a cold can of soda anytime I like. I also have the flexibility of taking a can off the ship with me at port stops.

If you carry one to dinner or the buffet, it's very easy to obtain a glass of ice.

And then there's the added bonuses of a) being able to pour slowly to retain the carbonation and b) not having to go up to a bar and wait to be served.

When sailing on Royal ships with the Freestyle machines I get the soda package and on Celebrity, with their soda package, you get handed a can with a glass so again I get a package.

I personally don't like how Carnival does their soda packages so I have found an alternative that works for me (without having to carry soda onto the ship for the 3 of us).