Coffee Card Question

myfuzzy

I guess they are now putting the sailing date on the card to prevent abuse. I'm sailing next week and will trade in my mini bar for 2 coffee cards. I'll be sure to look at the back of the cards to see if they mark them.

What do you mean you will trade in your mini bar?

What do you mean you will trade in your mini bar?

If you are at a status where you get a complimentary stocked minibar, you can notify your cabin steward that you wish to trade the contents of the mini-bar for 2 coffee cards.

You can also trade the alcohol for water or soda cans on a 1 for 1 basis. 1 bottle of alcohol = 1 can of soda or 1 bottle of water.

All but one did indeed have the sailing on the back. I guess they are now putting the sailing date on the card to prevent abuse. I'm sailing next week and will trade in my mini bar for 2 coffee cards. I'll be sure to look at the back of the cards to see if they mark them.

If you are at a status where you get a complimentary stocked minibar' date=' you can notify your cabin steward that you wish to trade the contents of the mini-bar for 2 coffee cards.

You can also trade the alcohol for water or soda cans on a 1 for 1 basis. 1 bottle of alcohol = 1 can of soda or 1 bottle of water.[/quote']

Damn. We will be Elite after this cruise and we don't drink alcohol so that would have been perfect! Good to know for the next time....

Very odd since it was on the Pacific (only 600 passengers) and we were on the ship for more than a month.

I think she just didn't like passengers. The only time I saw her smile was when she was talking to other crew members.

I would have taken her name and mentioned this on Princess email survey.

It was within a dollar, onboard vs pre-paid.

Well worth it in either case!

Also, if you want bottled water, they have 12 for $6 pre-purchase only. Awesome deal!

Quite true. I hope Princess improves the free stuff. It's the worst of all the cruise lines I've been on.

If you have coffee cards with punches unstamped you can use them for speciality coffees and fresh brewed coffee...they will take a stamp....or supposed to.....for fresh brewed as that is only available with a cruise stamped coffee card