Miracle- best and worst

grimsgirl13

One of the best excursions I think is from Puerta Vallarta and it's called Rthyms of the Night. You can book it through the ship if it's available on your cruise. You take about a 45 minute ferry ride to the island and they have a very nice dinner buffet and show on the island and then return you to the ship. They offer it on nights that they stay late in the evening in Puerta Vallarta. If you look at excursions on Carnival's site you can see details and pictures etc.

Yes, this was an excellent outdoor show, with a delicious outdoors secluded multiple buffets in semi-private tropical setting. Also, the "ferry" goes pretty fast all the way to the venue, (you have to hang on, sometimes) with unlimited tropical drinks they provide during the boat ride already in plastic glasses.

• 3 weeks later...
A fellow black hull Coastie. I was in the Woodrush in Alaska and we sailed her to Hawaii.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Black hull Coastie, LOL... that beats green water sailer any day!!! 8 more wake ups and Bon-voyage!!! Sure is nice sailing and being pampered (as I refer to it) rather than scraping paint, standing helm and look-out... Although I really do miss the old days sailing the roller coaster rides on rough days! LOL...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I love the Spirit class ships, they never seem overly crowded. The Steakhouse is awesome. Prepare yourself for the UGLIEST Main Dining Room at sea. It has a wine/grape theme and it is just revolting. I wish they would have remodeled it when it went for dry dock recently. Puerto Vallarta is my favorite stop, just take a taxi to the Romantic Zone and you will be in the middle of everything. Shops, restaurants, bars, beaches. It is a tourist town that maintains a lot of Mexican Heritage.

I second that! The Miracle's decor is hideous, but the MDR takes the cake!

Best: There is a lot. The Miracle is probably my favorite ship I've sailed on. The Steakhouse is not to be missed. The crew is great. The ship is the perfect size. We've always had a great time on the ship.

Worst: Probably my only complaint about this ship is that the comedy club is really small. People get there early and camp out for multiple shows. So if you are planning on watching comedy, I recommend showing up for the first show.