Voom Surf vs Voom Surf + Stream

LuvCats!

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Voom Surf Voyage package (comments say "enjoy high-speed internet to browse the web, etc. in real time with VOOM) and Voom Surf + Stream Voyage package (unlimited WiFi & Streaming; in addition to above it adds "stay connected with video chat, texting and email).

I don't care about streaming shows or music or anything like that. If I get the package I just want to be able to check email, surf web sites like CC. Is the first one still unlimited? It doesn't say that in the comments like the other one.

Also can anyone tell me if there are smaller packages that could be bought for a limited amount? I'm sure an hour a day would be plenty for me perhaps even more than I need. The price is $9.09 per day for the surf only and $12.59 (I think) for the surf & stream.

We're currently on Brilliance and I have surf + stream package.

We are at sea today and it's early afternoon so many are using it and j just did a speed test and results are:

Ping 614

Down load 3.84

Upload 1.73

It's very slow so I dont know if just surf package would give same results.

Can anyone tell me what the pay-per-use options would be on board? I don't really want unlimited internet (Approx $60 CAD for my 5 day) as I know I may get sucked into using it too much. I'm on vacation! For me that means books and social interaction, not WiFi (not judging others, it's your vacation!).

I will use WiFi in port to check in a home, just thinking I may want to check in for my flight and send a few messages to see if all is well on my 2 sea days on ship.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me what the pay-per-use options would be on board? I don't really want unlimited internet (Approx $60 CAD for my 5 day) as I know I may get sucked into using it too much. I'm on vacation! For me that means books and social interaction, not WiFi (not judging others, it's your vacation!).

I will use WiFi in port to check in a home, just thinking I may want to check in for my flight and send a few messages to see if all is well on my 2 sea days on ship.

Any help would be appreciated.

The minimum you can purchase is a single continuous 24-hour period of unlimited internet.

The minimum you can purchase is a single continuous 24-hour period of unlimited internet.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not sure that would work for me. Like I said, I'd get drawn into using it too much. Maybe on my last sea day though...hmm, do uo7 know how much?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not sure that would work for me. Like I said, I'd get drawn into using it too much. Maybe on my last sea day though...hmm, do uo7 know how much?

Last I saw, one 24-hour period was $20 for one device surf level.

I have just returned from 13 nights on Indy.I had the normal surf package and it worked great.I was able to Email,Facebook,Skype and upload videos and photos.Was also able to watch video on line.I was very impressed with the normal voom package.

Thank you! Were you able to use it on multiple devices?