Vibe on Escape

devinelaw

Hi Suitecruiser,

Everyone is raving about Vibe so I guess it is a good thing. Apart from the exclusivity of the place, what other perks does it offer? Food, drinks, pool?? Can you summarize?

Thanks.

If you read through this thread, you will see a post to a video of Vibe on Escape.

No pool. There is bar service, 2 hot tubs, a misting thingamajig, cushioned loungers, and just plain good service.

Edited by LrgPizza

If you read through this thread, you will see a post to a video of Vibe on Escape.

No pool. There is bar service, 2 hot tubs, a misting thingamajig, cushioned loungers, and just plain good service.

Thank you for the info LrgPizza, I saw the video, but was not sure if all areas were included. I though it safer to ask.

Any word on extra perks such as food or drink included???

Cheers.

Thank you for the info LrgPizza, I saw the video, but was not sure if all areas were included. I though it safer to ask.

Any word on extra perks such as food or drink included???

Cheers.

Yes, that video includes the entire area. No, food and drink are definitely not included. When it's time to eat, we go eat at a restaurant. They do walk around with fruit skewers sometimes, but we've also been served these by the main pool and also at Spice H2O, so it's not exclusive to Vibe. (Just a better chance of getting one.)

Edited by LrgPizza

Hi Suitecruiser,

Everyone is raving about Vibe so I guess it is a good thing. Apart from the exclusivity of the place, what other perks does it offer? Food, drinks, pool?? Can you summarize?

Thanks.

If you have UBP then yes drinks included!

When my husband and I stayed in the Haven in April our concierge got us passes to Vibe. We went twice and spent the other few days that we weren't in port at the Haven upper deck.

There were kids at the pool in the Haven but it wasn't too loud and we enjoyed the upper deck quite a bit.

When my husband and I stayed in the Haven in April our concierge got us passes to Vibe. We went twice and spent the other few days that we weren't in port at the Haven upper deck.

There were kids at the pool in the Haven but it wasn't too loud and we enjoyed the upper deck quite a bit.

Thank you newercruiser67 for the additional information. Did you wait until you boarded to talk to the concierge or did you contact them prior to the cruise? Thanks again!

I ran all the way to headliners and was too late. When I met the concierge he asked if there was anything he could do to make our stay better and I told him I wanted to go to Vibe. He was able to get two passes! I did not contact him prior to sailing-it was our first Haven visit and we had no idea about anything!

The Vibe is literally 3 inches away from the Havens' sundeck. There is a metal divider between the vibe sun deck and the Havens sundeck. Save your money and use your exclusive Havens sundeck.

I agree but there are some people who want that guaranteed "child-free" experience plus better service and lack of crowding vs. Spice H2O.

Ok fellow cruisers, thanks for all the comments. Wedding was perfect, and now the kids are in line waiting to Board. We flew them into Miami yesterday, put them up in Miami Beach. They were up and at the Port at 8am, first in line out side, then inside security, now first in line in Boarding area, talking with others behind them who evidently had read this post too! Already making friends. I mapped out Headliners for them, son has been on 5 cruises out of our 14, daughter in laws first time, so he is familiar enough to find his way to the 6th floor. Fingers crossed, I'll post an update!

They were among first onboard and got the Vibe Beach Club passes, I could hear the excitement in my son's voice!! Now they are RELAXING!! Someone else in line said it was Guest Services where they sold them, an NCL rep in boarding area said Guest Services and I checked and saw the latest was still saying Headlinbers on Cruise Critic and that's where he went and that's where they were being sold!!

Yes, that video includes the entire area. No, food and drink are definitely not included. When it's time to eat, we go eat at a restaurant. They do walk around with fruit skewers sometimes, but we've also been served these by the main pool and also at Spice H2O, so it's not exclusive to Vibe. (Just a better chance of getting one.)

Was the DS with you when you did Vibe? I'm thinking about getting it, I'm not worried about my DS15 he'll be fine, it's the DD16 that will haunt me. Remember she stood in the hallway of Spice? Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was the DS with you when you did Vibe? I'm thinking about getting it, I'm not worried about my DS15 he'll be fine, it's the DD16 that will haunt me. Remember she stood in the hallway of Spice? Lmao.

Yeah, I remember. Remember how mine lived in the Club? Well, this cruise was the same. He lived in his club and we spent a lot of time in ours. We'd all hang out together for meals and in the evenings and such, but he prefers to ditch us and do his own thing. We could be guilt free in Vibe.

Now that DD is older, she might like Entourage better than last time maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app