Insight Requested, Please!

maraena

We're flying into PBI late the night before our cruise and won't arrive until 12:15AM. I'm renting a car from Alamo upon arrival and then need to locate a place to stay. I'd estimate that we'll be in our car and on our way by around 12:45AM (maybe a smidge later but we're Alamo Insiders so the rental shouldn't take long with the kiosks).

I've read through all the threads on PBI to get some ideas but am limited by a free Hyatt night that I need to use on this trip since we don't anticipate using it by its expiration.

I've narrowed into a few options:

Hyatt Place - Del Ray (20 minutes away but not liking that hefty parking charge)

Hyatt House - FLL (45 minute drive at 1AM is a bit concerning but free parking)

Anyone with an opinion on these two or other Hyatt's that I haven't considered? Most up around PBI have parking charges around $20/night which seems ludicrous since we'll pretty much be there for 12 hours.

We're flying into PBI late the night before our cruise and won't arrive until 12:15AM. I'm renting a car from Alamo upon arrival and then need to locate a place to stay. I'd estimate that we'll be in our car and on our way by around 12:45AM (maybe a smidge later but we're Alamo Insiders so the rental shouldn't take long with the kiosks).

I've read through all the threads on PBI to get some ideas but am limited by a free Hyatt night that I need to use on this trip since we don't anticipate using it by its expiration.

I've narrowed into a few options:

Hyatt Place - Del Ray (20 minutes away but not liking that hefty parking charge)

Hyatt House - FLL (45 minute drive at 1AM is a bit concerning but free parking)

Anyone with an opinion on these two or other Hyatt's that I haven't considered? Most up around PBI have parking charges around $20/night which seems ludicrous since we'll pretty much be there for 12 hours.

I love the Hyatt Place Delray! It is right off Atlantic and there will be lots of places the next morning to walk to and get breakfast.

Delray is one of the prettiest areas of South Florida.

I love the Hyatt Place Delray! It is right off Atlantic and there will be lots of places the next morning to walk to and get breakfast.

Delray is one of the prettiest areas of South Florida.

Good to know! I'm not sure we'll hang out too long after waking up as we'll want to get on the ship but I'll check out the area.

Hyatt House is a nice property, includes a good breakfast with made to order omelettes and is near Oakwood Plaza Mall with a K-Mart that you can buy wine, water, soda, etc., the next day.

Sleep in, have a leisurely breakfast, get a late check-out and take you time getting to the port.

Edited by Lido_Deck