How many formal nights on a 7 day cruise?

BusyBlond

Hi, I'm a veteran cruiser, but this will be my first time on MSC. Are there 2 formal nights on a 7 day cruise like the other mainstream lines? Can anyone confirm what nights they will be on the Divina eastern Caribbean sailings?

MSC have two Gala, their word for formal, nights on a 7 night cruise, Dress code is"suggested" and not very well adhered to.

Most Gents will be wearing lounge suits or shirt with tie and smart trousers. Very few will be wearing a Dinner Jacket.

The women tend to be a little more dressed up , but not many formal gowns, they will be wearing "the Little Black number" or cocktail dresses.

If you see any Japanese women on the cruise they will probably look stunning in beautiful Kimonos.

Pete

MSC have two Gala, their word for formal, nights on a 7 night cruise, Dress code is"suggested" and not very well adhered to.

Most Gents will be wearing lounge suits or shirt with tie and smart trousers. Very few will be wearing a Dinner Jacket.

The women tend to be a little more dressed up , but not many formal gowns, they will be wearing "the Little Black number" or cocktail dresses.

If you see any Japanese women on the cruise they will probably look stunning in beautiful Kimonos.

Pete

Thanks so much. black cocktail dress is right up my alley. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be the only one not in a long "formal".