Miami Nov cruise on Escape, booking hotel

scameron7

We will be sailing on the Escape in November and plan on travelling to Miami 2 days prior to sailing. A couple of questions: thoughts on staying in the Brickell area as well as recommended hotels? We usually stay closer to the airport (Hilton) but thought it would be fun to change it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not sure where it is in relation to Brickell but I stayed at the Epic for 3 nights last November pre-cruise. Gorgeous, gorgeous hotel with huge rooms, bathrooms and balconies facing Biscayne Bay or Blvd. Oh and free nightly wine hour and an absolutely incredible Japanese restaurant onsite called Zuma. I am delaying my return flight this November solely so that I can eat at Zuma again. HA.

Have a great cruise!

We will be sailing on the Escape in November and plan on travelling to Miami 2 days prior to sailing. A couple of questions: thoughts on staying in the Brickell area as well as recommended hotels? We usually stay closer to the airport (Hilton) but thought it would be fun to change it up.

Since we are hilton people, we usually stay at the downtown hilton or the conrad the night before cruising out of Miami.