Dawn- Thermal Suite information/pictures

MyTimetoShine

Hello,

I have searched this site for recent posts about the thermal suite and pictures on the Dawn and most of the responses are very outdated. I also did a Google search and the images were of other ships, not the Dawn. Any information and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have searched this site for recent posts about the thermal suite and pictures on the Dawn and most of the responses are very outdated. I also did a Google search and the images were of other ships, not the Dawn. Any information and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Just off the Dawn and had a week pass to the thermal suite.

Unisex locker rooms separate from unisex steam rooms, saunas, hot plunge tub, cold plunge tub. The hot plunge was very hot. The cold plunge was very cold (compared to cold plunges on other ships).

Coed jacuzzi, hydro bubbling bench, lap pool with warm fresh water (vs cold sea water). People sit and soak in the lap pool too. Hot stone loungers along aft facing windows. There are rainfall showers in the coed areas. And regular showers in the unisex areas.

Unisex relaxation rooms with chairs where people sit and read (and sleep) with aft facing Windows.

Dawn_Spa_2.jpg

Dawn_Spa_4.jpg

Dawn_Spa_3.jpg

Dawn_Spa_1.jpg

Were they enforcing the single-sex restriction in the relaxation rooms off to the side? There always seem to be (mixed-sex) couples lounging in there.

Didn't spend any time in the relaxation area and really didn't pay attention to the comings and goings. The couple of times I poked my head into the room, it was single sex.

Were they enforcing the single-sex restriction in the relaxation rooms off to the side? There always seem to be (mixed-sex) couples lounging in there.

I have been on the Dawn 4 times now and have never seen mixed-sex in the relaxation rooms. I, myself, use it on some afternoons for a nap. It is a nice quiet place!