Full Suite Dimensions - S6 Category

ctemkg

Hi. I am working on a project that will have the general size of the Princess S6 Full Suite. Unfortunately, there are so many different dimensions listed on the internet for the suite square footage size on various cruise websites, I can't know if any of those numbers are correct.

Having been in a S6 before, I know that basically it is pretty close to a square shape. In that area, they fit the bedroom, sitting area, and bath/shower/tub area.

If anyone will be in a full suite at some time soon, could you please just pace off the distance from one wall to the other? I do not need the individual room dimensions, just the general square shape of the suite. It would be two measurements - Balcony Slider to Cabin Door and then Head of Bed to opposite Sitting Area Wall. Not looking for exact numbers here, just trying to get into the ballpark.

The S6 is similar to the other full suite categories and sometimes the others are not quite as square. Yet any full suite size would probably work.

The attached image shows the general square shape of the overall cabin. I do not need balcony measurements or bath/shower/tub. Just the general size of the "cabin outline".

Thanks.

1.jpg

Edited by ctemkg