atlantis rates

sunsetme

Thanks! I'm showing Atlantis- Paradise Island Coral Towers $149 and the Comfort Suites $138!

Now I have to do some research.

EDIT: The Coral Towers has an extra person rate of $45 on and $50 for services and fees ON TOP of the $149. not a good deal for me.

I found another hotel ;) site that will give us the Atlantis Beach Towers at $115 a night. They are charging an extra $45 for my 14 year old with a total of $205.91, which includes taxes and fees. Will there be any other costs involved when I get there?

Also, on ANOTHER site I was able to get the Harborside Resort at Atlantis, for our family of 4, for $165.43, including taxes and fees. Is it a pain to use the shuttle to the Atlantis if it's just for the day or to go back and take showers before heading back to the ship? If there isn't any additional costs involved (more taxes upon check-in?) that's cheaper than the Comfort Suites!! :eek:

We are going for Thanksgiving. Actually, we return Thanksgiving day on the Fantasy.

We have reservations at Comfort Suites for $174.00, plus $4 per person occupancy and $4 per person energy tax. The fee is just on guests 15 yo and under. (My 16 yo daughter will be 15 that day!)

Any other comments about the best deal to go to Atlantis would be appreciated.

Can't wait....we're counting down the days!

Thanks.

We are going for Thanksgiving. Actually, we return Thanksgiving day on the Fantasy.

We have reservations at Comfort Suites for $174.00, plus $4 per person occupancy and $4 per person energy tax. The fee is just on guests 15 yo and under. (My 16 yo daughter will be 15 that day!)

Any other comments about the best deal to go to Atlantis would be appreciated.

Can't wait....we're counting down the days!

Thanks.

Both Atlantis and Comfort Suites check ID's for ALL guests. If you don't have ID, they will assume she's 16 and you'll pay the difference.

Not a big deal, but you should be prepared.

aren't hotel rates based on 2 guests? if you have 3 people tell them you have 2 people. i believe you only have a show a key to get to the rooms and pool area. 1 key for a small group of peoople.

They check ID's at check in.. and note the # of guest on the entry card that you bring to Atlantis. No getting around paying for the same # of Guests as you need keys.

Archived