Dreams day pass response time

BlondieB

Anyone that's booked a day pass at Dreams La Romana, how long did it typically take them to respond/confirm your reservation? We emailed the econcierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com a few days ago and no word as of yet. Just trying to decide if we need to wait or try again using the above email as well as the info@drelr... addy.

I also got no response from the email I sent to the econcierge email address. However I did get a response from info.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

They will not confirm any day pass reservations until 30 days prior to arrival.

I got a response to my initial inquiry in 48 hours when I emailed back 30 days prior it took 3 days to receive my confirmation email. It was also from the info.drelr@dreamsresorts.com address.

Just in case you need it, here is the standard reply to the initial inquiry:

Sunny greetings from Dreams La Romana!

Thank you for your e-mail. It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

We offer day passes at the cost of $75 per adult (12 and above) under the age of 2 are free, and any age in between 2 and 12 receive 50% discount, this is payable upon arrival via cash or credit card.

The pass is valid between the hours of 10.30am-5pm and it entitles you to food and drinks, (soft drinks and alcohol) as well as the use of the pools and beach area, this pass does not entitle you to the use of our Preferred Club area or a room.

Transportation is not included.

Upon arrival, an ID is mandatory for check-in.

If this is of any interest please let me know a month in advance and I can check availability for you.

Remaining at your service,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk