Confirmation of online check-in time?

AOYAS

Hi all. My husband and I will be on Vista 1/28/17 out of Miami. I did online check-in and chose check-in time of 11am, but didn't receive any sort of confirmation of our check-in time. We haven't finished paying our balance due, so can't print our boarding passes yet. I'm worried that by the time I pay and print our boarding passes, that some glitch in the system will happen that will cause us to have to start over with choosing check-in time and we'll get stuck with 2pm or something. (We're flying in the night before, staying at a hotel, and getting shuttle to port...would have nowhere to go after 10am hotel check-out time.) Is there a way for me to get a confirmation of my check-in time, so that if it's somehow "lost" I'll be able to prove that I did, in fact, choose 11am? Or am I SOL until I pay my balance and print my boarding passes (which I assume have check-in time printed on them)?

Hi all. My husband and I will be on Vista 1/28/17 out of Miami. I did online check-in and chose check-in time of 11am, but didn't receive any sort of confirmation of our check-in time. We haven't finished paying our balance due, so can't print our boarding passes yet. I'm worried that by the time I pay and print our boarding passes, that some glitch in the system will happen that will cause us to have to start over with choosing check-in time and we'll get stuck with 2pm or something. (We're flying in the night before, staying at a hotel, and getting shuttle to port...would have nowhere to go after 10am hotel check-out time.) Is there a way for me to get a confirmation of my check-in time, so that if it's somehow "lost" I'll be able to prove that I did, in fact, choose 11am? Or am I SOL until I pay my balance and print my boarding passes (which I assume have check-in time printed on them)?

On the "MY CRUISE DETAILS" page where you would print your documents, there is a list of things. They include:

• Booking #: *M*6*3
  • My Ship: Carnival Glory
  • # of Guests: 2
  • Stateroom: 9202
  • Bedding: King Bed
  • Dining Time: Your Time 5:45-9:30 (Confirmed) Edit
  • Check-In Time: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
  • Sail Date: Nov 26, 2016

You should be able to see your "Check-In Time" there.

You are looking for problems that will not happen.

On the "MY CRUISE DETAILS" page where you would print your documents, there is a list of things. They include:

• Booking #: *M*6*3
  • My Ship: Carnival Glory
  • # of Guests: 2
  • Stateroom: 9202
  • Bedding: King Bed
  • Dining Time: Your Time 5:45-9:30 (Confirmed) Edit
  • Check-In Time: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
  • Sail Date: Nov 26, 2016

You should be able to see your "Check-In Time" there.

Hmm. My details page doesn't list my check-in time. There is a green check next to the "My Check-In Time" tab, meaning that I've completed check-in. But it doesn't confirm the time anywhere, including my details page. Details page just states my booking number, ship, stateroom, bed preference, dining time, and sail date. Wonder why it's not showing up? I checked in 2 nights ago...perhaps there is a lag time before it shows up?

Edited by AOYAS

Hmm. My details page doesn't list my check-in time. There is a green check next to the "My Check-In Time" tab, meaning that I've completed check-in. But it doesn't confirm the time anywhere, including my details page. Details page just states my booking number, ship, stateroom, bed preference, dining time, and sail date. Wonder why it's not showing up? I checked in 2 nights ago...perhaps there is a lag time before it shows up?

Sorry, I guess I've never looked right away.

Just a suggestion, click on the "Edit Online Check-in" button, when you arrive at the Online Check-in page, you should be able to click on "My Check-in Time" button.

When I do that it shows the time I selected, and allows me to change it. At least that way you know what it says you selected. I just then clicked on the "To Check-in Summary" button to make sure nothing changes.

Good Luck!!!

Sorry, I guess I've never looked right away.

Just a suggestion, click on the "Edit Online Check-in" button, when you arrive at the Online Check-in page, you should be able to click on "My Check-in Time" button.

When I do that it shows the time I selected, and allows me to change it. At least that way you know what it says you selected. I just then clicked on the "To Check-in Summary" button to make sure nothing changes.

Good Luck!!!

Yep, when I click on "Edit Online Check-In Time," the time I chose is highlighted in the drop-down menu. However, when I click on the check-in summary, it just states "This guest has completed check-in" as well as my bed preference. No check-in time is listed, though.

I'll call Carnival tomorrow, just to be sure there isn't a glitch. Thanks for your help!

Edited by AOYAS

Yep, when I click on "Edit Online Check-In Time," the time I chose is highlighted in the drop-down menu. However, when I click on the check-in summary, it just states "This guest has completed check-in" as well as my bed preference. No check-in time is listed, though.

I'll call Carnival tomorrow, just to be sure there isn't a glitch. Thanks for your help!

I'm sure you are good. Have a great cruise!!!

If you are seeing green check marks you are on the wrong page. Go to the My cruise manager page... in the right hand corner almost at mid page there is a blue tab with a little arrow next to it that says cruise details. Click on it... the heading should say My Cruise Details. That is where you will see your check in time.

If you are seeing green check marks you are on the wrong page. Go to the My cruise manager page... in the right hand corner almost at mid page there is a blue tab with a little arrow next to it that says cruise details. Click on it... the heading should say My Cruise Details. That is where you will see your check in time.

Right. As mentioned in my previous post, I did that. It does not state my check-in time on "My Cruise Details" page. Thanks, though!

Edited by AOYAS

Right. As mentioned in my previous post, I did that. It does not state my check-in time on "My Cruise Details" page. Thanks, though!

Hmm....that's weird...we are on the same sailing and my check in time shows up on my "cruise details". Maybe we'll see you at the check in counter!

Deb

I have been taking all the hints available on CC and still don't see a check in time for our 2/28 Ecstasy cruise. I'm hoping it just isn't available yet, or may be after our final payment. I guess I won't worry too much about it. I prefer getting on the ship earlier rather than later. There is nothing in my cruise details that mentions anything about check in times. I've got my cabin, booking number, bed configuration, dining time, booking number and sail date