Bathrobes

dreamcruiser53

When we check in on the first day, we request bathrobes and slippers.

We also ask for bar soap for the shower.

Always taken care of the first day.

Have a wonderful trip.

You will receive a booklet with your final papers that gives you a lot of information about the trip and ship.

Can someone please advise if Viking has bathrobes in all staterooms. We are taking our 1st river cruise and can't seem to find an exact answer that is current. Thanks so much, trying to do carry on and a robe would make room for one more top 😀

You just have to ask your steward for them. They don't automatically put them in the room. We were also able to get an extra pillow and a sheet for under the comforter. My husband was too warm, and I liked the comforter, so he used the sheet and I was comfy.

I see that bellemere mentioned having to ask for bar soap. We just got back from the Rhine Getaway 2 weeks ago. Viking has switched to their own house brand of toiletries. We had shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand & body lotion, bar soap, q-tips, make-up remover pads and a shower cap. In the closet there was a shoe horn and a shoe shiner cloth.

I have skin allergies and had no problem. The fragrance is very light - barely noticeable and appropriate for men & women.

You just have to ask your steward for them. They don't automatically put them in the room. We were also able to get an extra pillow and a sheet for under the comforter. My husband was too warm, and I liked the comforter, so he used the sheet and I was comfy.

I see that bellemere mentioned having to ask for bar soap. We just got back from the Rhine Getaway 2 weeks ago. Viking has switched to their own house brand of toiletries. We had shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand & body lotion, bar soap, q-tips, make-up remover pads and a shower cap. In the closet there was a shoe horn and a shoe shiner cloth.

I have skin allergies and had no problem. The fragrance is very light - barely noticeable and appropriate for men & women.

Thanks so much for this info. We are going in December and I always like a sheet, even with a duvet, so will be sure to request one. Plus I'm glad to see they have shower gel, one less thing to pack.