Carry on water and soda from port

coldweather

I understand the ban on bringing cases of water and six packs of soda, they want to sell it to you and make money. I don't understand not being able to bring an opened bottle of water or soda back on a port day. That is just wasteful, it's also ridiculous.

My next cruise will be my third on NCL and most likely my last. Not just because of the water issue, mostly because of the price increases. The price of my cabin has increased by $1700 since March 2015, so all that free stuff really isn't free.

EVERYONE practically that even takes a sip of alcohol gets the "free" UBP. So why in the world would they have to sneak on any vodka anymore???
Because there are extremely frugal cruisers that will book an inside guarantee cabin that does not include a free perk to save 200 over an inside cabin that includes a free perk. I can remember reading a thread about cruisers that were proud of the fact that they prepaid their tips and had a zero sail n sign total at the end of their cruise.

Because there are extremely frugal cruisers that will book an inside guarantee cabin that does not include a free perk to save 200 over an inside cabin that includes a free perk. I can remember reading a thread about cruisers that were proud of the fact that they prepaid their tips and had a zero sail n sign total at the end of their cruise.

well there is always someone out there working the system to ruin it for everyone else:(:(:(