Transportation Help! MCO to Port Canaveral

Doncin

You may find it by searching the threads in here, to see if others have suggestions. We've used Cocoa Beach Shuttle several times. I would call them and see what they have regarding car seats. It does have a section on their on-line reservation form to check for car seats (toddler or booster).

Edited by kctwinmommy

Contact Mears. They are the largest company in Orlando for such purposes. They aren't cheap, but they are highly regarded here.

PS: it's about a 45 minute trip, so be sure the kids have pottied before you catch your ride.

Arriving that late I would stay near MCO and make my way to PC the next morning.

I am really happy to be waking up right on the beach. After a very long day of travel we do not want to have to travel again to the port area the next day. We are flying in 2 nights early due to the complicated logistics of getting to Orlando. One day of rest on the beach and then ready for our cruise.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

The cost of an airport area hotel could have easily made that unaffordable.

I have not found airport hotels - unless you choose the Hyatt inside of MCO - to be any more expensive than hotels in Cocoa Beach? :confused: Lots of reasonably priced hotels near MCO with free airport shuttles

• 2 months later...

We used Executive and had a very bad experience. Never again!

We were supposed to be picked up in a van with 2 car seats. Instead there was an old broken down limo with old car seats that we couldn't install properly....

After being promised the correct transportation for the return trip, once again it was the old limo etc. We had no choice at the time but to catch our flight.

Joke

We used Executive and had a very bad experience. Never again!

We were supposed to be picked up in a van with 2 car seats. Instead there was an old broken down limo with old car seats that we couldn't install properly....

After being promised the correct transportation for the return trip, once again it was the old limo etc. We had no choice at the time but to catch our flight.

Joke

Our experience wasn't much better. The driver got lost at the airport and was late picking us up. The car was very old and clearly needed some mechanical work. The driver spent almost the entire trip venting about her boyfriend (company owner) who was cheating on her. It was a very uncomfortable trip, to say the least. If we are ever back in the Orlando area, we will be booking with a different company.