Carnival Victory

looneytunes31419

Hi there, we are like 29 days from sailing on the Carnival Victory, I have a question, In the Main Dinning room are they doing American Table? or is it the traditional with the table cloths and such, DH said it is on the list for it having American table but all the pictures that he has seen they are doing the table cloths. Does not matter either way we are still going but just wanted to know if we get to try the American table menu's. Thanks in advance for any answers we get. If anyone has sailed on her recently please let us know. Thanks :)

New menus for cruise on 9-11-2016.

I noticed the new menus right way, but forgot about the table cloths the first night. It was not until night 2, Elegant Night, that I asked my wife if we had table cloths the first night.

She said she did not remember and neither did I. Night 3, no table cloths, and you know what...

It was not a big deal. The food, service, and the company of others were so good it became a non issue.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the first I've heard about an "American menu". I personally loved trying new things when I cruised. How did everyone like the menu selection? Is it up to par with the old menus? Is there still options on there to try something new? (Like the escargo and frog legs, both of which I wouldn't have tried other wise. lol)