Another shoe question and yes I searched before asking

edawn

Interesting thread. My DH and I plan to wear our designer ripped jeans with nice shoes (heals for me, closed toed shoes for DH) and nice tops (bottom up short sleeve shirt or long sleeve with sleeves rolled up for DH) to Moderno and Teppanyaki on our next cruise. But the other specialty restaurants we plan to wear slacks/skirts and nice tops/button up shirts. I would be shocked to be turned away, but maybe we will?

Have you cruised yet? How did you get on with the ripped jeans? I have a gorgeous pair - black, embroidered - ripped skinnys - I think theyre dressy but wondered will I get refused entry into the restaurants? Surely not?

I read it as you did - "overly faded and worn below the hips" (which mine clearly are not!).

Designer jeans now are very in here with rips and tears..(as you clearly appreciate but many don't :rolleyes: )

Seems befitting of Norwegian's Freestyle of cruising -

Take them or not? I love them - killer heels, halter top - dressy not "sleazy layabout!"..

How did you get on? Thanks :)