Copenhagen 6/13/06

sammyjo882

Has anyone been able to find a hotel in Copenhagen on 6/13/06? Apparently there is a convention and everything is showing no availability. Are we better off going through Princess , and if so - any idea which hotel they use & how much per person? Princess said it was too early to give that info .....

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised Princess said that since I inquired with them not more than 2 weeks ago about a pricing and which hotels they use for our cruise next August.

I have their brochure and its says:

Radisson SAS Royal Hotel - $249 one night/additional night $179

Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel-$199 one night/additional night $129

Pricing is what is listed in the Europe 2006 brochure and i"m not sure if this is per person or per room booked. It also says the transfers and baggage handling is included in the price.

Call Princess back and speak to someone else and verify the information.

I would also suggest you contact hotels directly in Copenhagen instead of using internet companies as sometimes you can get a reservation when dealing directly with the hotel. Already found this with 3 hotels we were looking at for Copenhagen on Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia. When I tried the hotel websites, they had rooms available.

Julia

Julia,

Thanks so much! I don't have the 2006 brochure but will try Princess again in the morning. Will also work on the hotels directly. I've tried several of their websites & get "no availabilty" - will try the old fashioned way of calling ...

Sherryl

I found out yesterday that one of the websites for the hotel in Copenhagen was saying no availability.

When I emailed them to inquire, they did have rooms but for some reason because we were inquiring for 2006 reservation the website was not showing availability????

If you can't call, just email them directly.

Good luck.

Archived