NCL Breakaway - 9/18-9/25 just got back

david5272

i was on this cruise as well with my family and 2 very young kids. Disembarkation took only about 30 mins. We chose the last time slot i believe. During our first few cruises, we picked the earlier disembarkation time slots and always had huge lines to deal with. Since then, we know to pick the later time going forward.

I also agree that there isn't much for the young kids to do. My older one didn't like splash academy and the younger one is too young for it.

The restaurant service was very slow, I don't think we ever got out in less than 2 hours. We had the UBP as well, and some waiters hold on to your card so it takes forever to track them down for another drink.

Does anyone have anything to say about Margaritaville -- if you visited? Thanks.

Last week's Breakaway's cruise was the last one with Uptown Grille (which I loved) they started the jack hammering to make way for Margaritaville early Sunday 9/25....not sure how long it will take to finish....

• 2 weeks later...