Carnival Miracle

DJW8385

We love the Miracle! We were on her in August, have another trip planned for March 18, 2017 and was actually looking at Dec. 17, 2017 (want a last ride before we lose her!)

I have a review here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2393986&highlight=miracle

They can take the Miracle away now, we want the Splendor back, a much nicer ship.

We love the Miracle! We were on her in August, have another trip planned for March 18, 2017 and was actually looking at Dec. 17, 2017 (want a last ride before we lose her!)

I have a review here

I have read your awesome review before. Glad you are doing what you promised then to be back on her again. Thanks.

We were on her repositioning cruise from NY to Los Angeles through the Panama Canal a few years ago. We are booked on her for 2 sets of B2B, one this Nov and one Sept 2017, for a total of 42 days. We really love this ship! Very sad to see her go, especially being replaced by the Splendor, which is our absolute least favorite ship. Would be happy to try to answer any questions.

Last time we were on her she was run down. The decor is awful. The hallways smelled like sewer, especially on level 2. Every night when our neighbors showered, our shower would back up and flood our bathroom with black sludge that smelled horrible. Guest services were not helpful and we had to wait for plumbers every night (sometimes for 2 hours at which time we could not access our bathroom) who would declare it fixed, only to have it happen again the next night, every night, for a 6 day cruise. I really am not a complainer. In 18 cruises this was the only time we went to guest services to complain about anything, and the guest services manager would just shrug his shoulders.

Last time we were on her she was run down. The decor is awful. The hallways smelled like sewer, especially on level 2. Every night when our neighbors showered, our shower would back up and flood our bathroom with black sludge that smelled horrible. Guest services were not helpful and we had to wait for plumbers every night (sometimes for 2 hours at which time we could not access our bathroom) who would declare it fixed, only to have it happen again the next night, every night, for a 6 day cruise. I really am not a complainer. In 18 cruises this was the only time we went to guest services to complain about anything, and the guest services manager would just shrug his shoulders.

I would have taken pictures of this and asked for meeting with hotel director

I have a review here

Thank you for your lovely review! I'm excited now to sail on the Miracle

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the Splendor last month. It's a nice ship and yes it's PINK but it's not overwhelming. You'll get use to the color after the first night. I wrote a review on my cruise if you want to read it.

Has it been confirmed that the Splendor is moving back to Los Angeles bc I would love to sail on her again. Also, when the Splendor was in Los Angeles a few years ago, did it do any Alaskan routes?

Edited by DJW8385

Thank you for your lovely review! I'm excited now to sail on the Miracle.

You are so welcome! I hope you got from my review that it is less about the décor of the ship and more about the people and service! They REALLY love working on the Miracle and for the Captain of her.

We just got off the Splendor last month. It's a nice ship and yes it's PINK but it's not overwhelming. You'll get use to the color after the first night. I wrote a review on my cruise if you want to read it.

Has it been confirmed that the Splendor is moving back to Los Angeles bc I would love to sail on her again. Also, when the Splendor was in Los Angeles a few years ago, did it do any Alaskan routes?

I would love to know this answer as well!