Sterling Steakhouse vs. Carnival Supper Club

felicia007

I'm taking my first Princess cruise later this month and want to know if Sterling Steakhouse is anything compared to the supper clubs on some Carnival ships? I've very much enjoyed the supper club dining experience on Legend and Valor and want to know if there's anything like it on Princess? Any info is very much appreciated!

I was on the CB last month and did the steakhouse after having done the Emerald Club on the Glory last year. There is no comparison. The Carnival Supper Club is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The service and food is beyond comparison and something we will never forget. Since there were 8 of us at our table on Carnival, we had 2 servers just for us. Our glasses never got below half full, we got sample appetizers with our requested one, and we had plenty of breads. We even had an additional lemon creme apperitif before dessert. We were so impressed that we went to the Supper Club 3 times. But on Princess, it was like going to a nice Steakhouse. The server who had our table, worked 4 other tables. We had to ask for things and there were no special touches. The food was good, though and the steak real tender. But I was not anxious to go back another time.

If you are looking for the same experience, personally I don't think you will find it. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

dbmiller1956@alltel.net

Archived