NCL free at sea promo

cbowls30

The promos are usually associated with the first two names on the reservation. Call NCL or your TA to ensure that they are in the order you desire. You should also be able to see the association on your reservation on My NCL vacation summary

Edited by gma_pat

We booked on their website and wasn't given an option, I've had the confirmation and they have added beverage and Internet but we didn't want that... I will contact them in the morning and see if they will change it....

I also booked on their website and that is where I indicated my preference. They should be able to straighten this out over the phone.

The same happened to me when I booked online, given no choice and given UBP and internet. I emailed and asked to change the Internet to the UDP. This was done and changed on our online account the next day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe the issue is that it works differently with different browsers? I booked mine using FireFox. Many sites that I access (mostly academic) do not work properly in other browsers.

I was asked to choose at the time of booking. I did not know selecting at a later time was an option?

Free at Sea: Terms & Conditions

Booking Window: September 19, 2016 - October 02, 2016 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3 nights or longer sailings

Studios & Insides: Pick 1 Offer

Oceanviews, Balconies & Mini-Suites: Pick 2 Offers

Suites & Haven: Automatically gets Specialty Dining Package, Ultimate Beverage Package, Free Stateroom Service Charge, 250 Minutes of Free Internet and *Extra Guests Sail Free (on select sailings).

Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX & MX.

Norwegian Sky and Pride of America sailings are not eligible for this offer. Pride of America in Hawaii offer details listed on Hawaii Free at Sea Terms & Conditions

Free at Sea choice(s) must be selected at least 48 hours prior to sailing and cannot be changed on board. Bookings made within 48 hours to departure can choose promotion at time of booking.

Offer is for new individual FIT reservations and new speculative groups delegates.

Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor credits.

Offer is not valid for affinity groups or tour operators and cannot be held as group block.

Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.

Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.

Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer. All guests in stateroom must choose same offer.

Government taxes, port expenses & fees, and discretionary on board service charges are additional.

Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.

Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE

This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of cruise-tours or bundles.

No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.

Applicable to NCL MIAMI, NCL INTL, AUSTRALIA, NCL BRAZIL, and NCL ASIA. Not applicable to CE and UK offices.

Unlimited Beverages:

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to qualify for the Ultimate Beverage Package. Guests under 21 will receive the soda package.

Variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 USD. Includes fountain soda and juice, and non-alcoholic beer.

A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included) purchased on board.

Does not apply to the Ice Bars.

Does not include room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.

Guest who receive the Soda Package may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise.

Guest's check may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package and/or Soda Package prior to cruise, except when booking a Haven or Suite.

18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package and/or Soda Package are included when booking through the Australia office.

Retail value of Ultimate Beverage Package is $79 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.

Retail value of the Adult Soda Package is $7.50 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.

When booking a Haven or Suite category, gratuities related to beverage and soda packages are included.

Specialty Dining Package:

Sail Length Number Of Dining Package Meals Retail Value

3-9 Nights 3 $69 USD per person

10+ Nights 4 $84 USD per person

Package prices are subject to change.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package prior to cruise.

18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package are included when booking through the Australia office.

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Food Republic, The Bake Shop, Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.

You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: The Supper Club ($15 USD), For the Record ($15 USD), Ocean Blue ($15 USD), Bayamo ($15 USD), Cirque Dreams and Illusionarium ($10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway), Sushi Bar ($7 USD), Pincho Tapas Bar ($7 USD), and Raw Bar ($7 USD).

Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney's and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at the a la carte price listed on the menu.

There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted towards the package.

Internet Package:

250 minutes per stateroom.

Internet package is per stateroom. One login per stateroom.

On Breakaway, stateroom receives an internet package of 250 minutes or 1000 MB of data.

Internet package includes activation fee.

Free Pre-Paid Service Charges:

Pre-Paid Service Charges are applicable to the 1st and 2nd guest in the stateroom 3 years of age and up.

Applicable to guests 1-2 on reservation.

Offer not applicable to guests 3-8.

Guests are responsible for onboard gratuities applicable to all other shipboard purchases.

*Extra Guests Sail Free Promotion:

Offer is for new individual FIT reservations, qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor credits.

Offer is not combinable with existing group block rates and cannot be held as group block.

Offer valid for guests 3-4 sharing a stateroom with guests 1-2 paying full fare.

Offer only valid on select sailings.

3 & 4 guests sail free dates are subject to change at any time without notice.

No deposit is required for qualifying 3 & 4 guests.

If there are guests 5 - 8 in a reservation, those guests will be required to pay prevailing fares.

Government taxes, port expenses & fees, and discretionary on board service charges are additional.

Cancellation fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.

Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE

This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of cruisetours or bundles.

Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.

Applicable to NCL MIAMI, NCL INTL, AUSTRALIA, NCL ASIA and NCL BRAZIL . Not applicable to CE and UK offices.

If you are booking through the NCL UK website, they don't let you choose your perks. You get assigned something automatically (you should see this on your confirmation), but if you want something different, you have to contact them to adjust the booking.

Can I book on ncl.com(US site?) from UK? When I log in with my Latitudes number I get put thru to NCL.com, even though Im in UK. The Free at Sea Latitud special offers at present are a choice of 5 different things on the US site, whereas UK agents only offer a choice of 4... Id like the "3rd& 4th person free" benefit as am travelling with hubbie & 2 teenagers. This " perk" is not on offer in UK it seems. Any help appreciated . Thanks :) Jane

Can I book on ncl.com(US site?) from UK? When I log in with my Latitudes number I get put thru to NCL.com, even though Im in UK. The Free at Sea Latitud special offers at present are a choice of 5 different things on the US site, whereas UK agents only offer a choice of 4... Id like the "3rd& 4th person free" benefit as am travelling with hubbie & 2 teenagers. This " perk" is not on offer in UK it seems. Any help appreciated . Thanks :) Jane

Use the "Call Me" function and get yourself a PCC in Miami; see if that then helps.

Mike