Only One S&S Account Per Cabin?

texas greeneyes

My sisters and I were expecting to each have our own S&S account based on our own funds. Going through my cruise docs, I see a place to fill in information for only one Sail & Sign Account even though there will be three adults in our cabin. Does this mean we all have to use the same S&S account and sort out our individual charges ourselves? :confused: Say it ain't so! :eek:

My husband and I ALWAYS have different funds, I was concerned and could not find the answers like you! When we checked in, we had no problem giving our own credit cards for our sail and sign cards. Just have them available when you go to check in!!! HAve a great time! Just busy booking our next cruise!

My sisters and I were expecting to each have our own S&S account based on our own funds. Going through my cruise docs, I see a place to fill in information for only one Sail & Sign Account even though there will be three adults in our cabin. Does this mean we all have to use the same S&S account and sort out our individual charges ourselves? :confused: Say it ain't so! :eek:

Does this mean we all have to use the same S&S account and sort out our individual charges ourselves?
No.

Each passenger has their own folio #. They may or may not be combined. Make a copy of the S&S form for each person to enter their own payment methods and you'll be good to go.

Since I am the one that received our docs, I guess I'll be the one that gets to use the pre-registration S&S form that came with them. Does this mean I won't have to go to the Purser's desk with my sisters when they go to set up their accounts? I could be handling talking to the Maitre D' about getting our extended group's seating assignments while they do that, then we'd be all set, so does anyone know if I need to be with them?

Make copies of the page in your doc (before you fill it out!) for each member of your party. Have each one fill it out with their OWN credit card before you get to the Port for embarkation.

That's what Sis and I do!

Since I am the one that received our docs, I guess I'll be the one that gets to use the pre-registration S&S form that came with them. Does this mean I won't have to go to the Purser's desk with my sisters when they go to set up their accounts?
You can take care of this at check-in, prior to boarding.

I don't know about the rest of you, but on every cruise the missus and I have taken, the separate accounts thing is always done for us. We've never had to do a thing. We always get two wonderful account statements slipped under our door the last night of the cruise. That's how I always know that she's purchased another ring, necklace, bracelet, pendant. The bill! Have fun!

Archived