BOGO 2 night dining package

luvincruz

My cruise in February offers a BOGO 2 night dining package. I can select my preferred time but not my preferred restaurant. How easy is it to change if I want a specific resraurant. Also my cruise planner only shows times blocked for day 1 for the dining package and nothing for day 2. Is this right?

I purchased this package as well, and from my understanding they will choose both restaurants for you, but you can change them once on board the ship. I plan to do this and eat at chops and Wonderland my first two nights. My second day of my cruise planner is also empty because of the bogo deal.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You have to wait until you board to findout which restaurant for the first meal... then you book the other meal(s). We tried a 4 might specialty package on Allure. As soon as we boarded I went to one of the restaurant people... set up in the promenade and booked the rest of my dinners. I had no problems making arrangements when I wanted. I have to say I had my doubts when I signed up... but it worked out well

I have a suggestion for those who are interested in dinner package. Sign up for say 3 dinners... vs 4 or even 5. Make your initial plans for dinner night two. Then when you get on board you might score night one for $30/two at Chops... for night one. We saw one couple get that deal.

Another thought. I found Chops to be a bit more crowded and rushed that I normally see in dinning room. Next trip, instead of paying more for specialty I am going to try ordering lobster or prime steak for extra in the main dinning room. Now 150 central park was very nice and Giovanni was a bit less rushed than Chops. Anyway it is a thought.

You cannot choose which dining venue it will be. But as others have noted you should receive a notice in your room at embarkation with the venues OR you can go to the specialty dining desk as soon as you board and they can check for you what places you have. Than you can request changes.

Also considering the BOGO deal for first two nights on our Liberty of Seas cruise at the end of October. Which speciality restaurants will this cover and what are the chances of getting at least one night in Chops for our party of three?

Is there any risk of losing our MDR allocated table if we do this deal on first two nights?

Thanks

Also considering the BOGO deal for first two nights on our Liberty of Seas cruise at the end of October. Which speciality restaurants will this cover and what are the chances of getting at least one night in Chops for our party of three?

Is there any risk of losing our MDR allocated table if we do this deal on first two nights?

Thanks

You won't lose your MDR table if you eat at a specialty restaurant for the first two nights.

Depending on your cruise, sometimes it is better to wait until you are onboard to book specialty dinning. On Enchantment, they were offering BOGO the entire cruise as very few were taking the specialty dinning.

This was a 4 day cruise this past week, low numbers on the ship.

Is it mandatory that you use this on the first two nights? We are on a 5 night cruise where the second night is formal night. Since this is our first cruise, we want to attend formal night in the MDR for the experience.

Would we be able to change night 2 for another night during the cruise?

Is it mandatory that you use this on the first two nights? We are on a 5 night cruise where the second night is formal night. Since this is our first cruise, we want to attend formal night in the MDR for the experience.

Would we be able to change night 2 for another night during the cruise?

No. It's just for nights one and two.

Sent from my iPad using Forums