Specialty dining times

poulsbomary

We are on the Dawn on Dec.4. We have purchased a dining package. What would be a good time to book dining to see the shows on the Dawn? We normally like a late seating, but we saw some dailies with shows at 9:00. Any advice for us, please.

Also, what are your favorite specialty restaurants? What do you think of Teppanyaki?

Thank you so much.

On the Escape a few weeks ago, the major production shoes were at 7 and 10. I just booked my dining for my December 30 cruise for 8:00, with the intention of seeing the later show.

Have you checked the entertainment link? If your shows are listed, (mine are not yet) you could coordinate better.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We are on the Dawn on Dec.4. We have purchased a dining package. What would be a good time to book dining to see the shows on the Dawn? We normally like a late seating, but we saw some dailies with shows at 9:00. Any advice for us, please.

Also, what are your favorite specialty restaurants? What do you think of Teppanyaki?

Thank you so much.

The Dawn is a one time a day show ship.

I like Teppanyaki (think Benihana), I also like Morderno I call it meat on a stick :LOL

Thank you for your responses. I saw from dailies of a Dawn cruise a few weeks ago, and it looked like the main show was at 9:00. Maybe that is why most of the dining options are booked for 7 and 7:30.

The Dawn is a one time a day show ship.

I like Teppanyaki (think Benihana), I also like Morderno I call it meat on a stick :LOL

So,,, this is not entirely correct. The major production shows on the Dawn are done twice a night (e.g., Band on the Run and Elements). Other nights they may have multiple shows that are different.

We are just off the Dawn. The link below are dailies from our 09/08/16 cruise. It is NOT the same itinerary as yours, but you can see the types of entertainment that will be available.

We booked specialty dining at 8:30 every night to catch the early show. And changed in board as needed.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2401202

Also try out Los Lobos, the newest specialty restaurant on MCL ships.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2405704

Edited by BirdTravels

Thank you so much Bird Travels. Really appreciate all your work posting. Such a help to all. Are we able to change or pre-booked dining options when on board? Is it difficult? It does look like manyof the main specialty dining options are fully booked from 7-8:00 on the Dawn 12?4.

Thank you so much Bird Travels. Really appreciate all your work posting. Such a help to all. Are we able to change or pre-booked dining options when on board? Is it difficult? It does look like manyof the main specialty dining options are fully booked from 7-8:00 on the Dawn 12?4.

Easy to change. But still subject to selling out. Late dinners usually open for walk in diners