Update

MrsMoose2001

Thank the Gods and Goddesses, everything is fine, a false alarm.

The nurse practioner did feel a nodule, but it is scar tissue from the operation. He did a sonogram just to reassure me. Hubby took me out for lunch to celebrate and then I sent to the shoe store, lol to celebrate, got the ballet slippers by accident, they had them so I got them plus a pair of winter shearling slippers that I wanted.

I'm so relieved, my mom was in hell waiting for the news, I called her as soon as I had my clothes on and was out of his office and she was so happy as well.

MargaritaGal, I really hope your daughter has the same good news I did and I hope all survivors always get the same good news I did, I hope you never have false alarms, but if you should God Forbid, I hope they will always be just that, false alarms. And I hope and pray that no one else will ever get it.

It's a bit depressing to go because it's a breast place, that's it, and I know that some of the ladies just from sitting in a certain section are being screened because there is a chance and "something was seen" and are sitting there for more testing.

Happily my doctor's wife finished chemo and is healing well and she is going to have reconstruction hopefully in the early part of next year.

THANK YOU, MANY BIG THANK YOUS for all your positive energies, thoughts and prayers, I do believe in this so I guess what y'all did worked. :)

Archived