Anthem- Tip for drink package alternative

FSU1991

Hi! We are just off Anthem 9 night Canada/New England. Cruis d with our 2 teenagers and wanted to give a tip regarding beverages.

We decided that $26 per day was way too much for the select package (coffees, soda, juices, non-alcoholic). We told the boys to wait a day or two and would revisit.

I was pleasantly surprised that in the mini fridge in the room was an option to buy sodas, Powerade, water and Vitaminwater alacarte. As an example you could buy 4 of any soda for $10. We mixed and matched and filled their fridge for $75. Much better!

Additionally, I was able to purchase a coffee punch card at the windjammer coffee bar. It was 15 specialty coffees for $31 +tax. This was totally worth it as they run anywhere from $3 To $5

Dinner was hit and miss. At Chic my son asked for a coke and they brought him a can for $3. The next night I ordered one at Silk and he brought me a glass of coke and said it was complimentary.

Anyway, I hope this helps, much cheaper than packages.

I was pleasantly surprised that in the mini fridge in the room was an option to buy sodas, Powerade, water and Vitaminwater alacarte. As an example you could buy 4 of any soda for $10. We mixed and matched and filled their fridge for $75. Much better!

Anyway, I hope this helps, much cheaper than packages.

Compared to the on board package, it's a good deal, compared to bringing the same thing on board with you, not so much.