Recommendation: Miami to FLL transportation

StephanieDiva

I wanted to just post this recommendation for transportation from Miami to Port Everglades!

We cruised on the Star Princess on 10/9-10/16. I was at a loss for what to do about transportation from MIA to the port for the four adults and all our luggage!!! I called a number of car/limo companies to get quotes and I ended up going with Aloha Limo. I couldn't have made a better choice!!

On 10/9, we arrived in MIA and the driver met us with the big black Excursion to take us to the port. He was very professional and kind, and the car was very clean. When we got to the port, we were turned away by the security guard because the ship was going to be very late coming into port and they didn't want passengers arriving at the port too early. So now our driver was faced with "What do I do with this car full of people that I can't get rid of??" while I was thinking "is he just going to drop us somewhere and we'll be stuck???" He ended up taking us to the strip on A1A in Fort Lauderdale and we all got a bite to eat and just hung out. He didn't have any other fares that day, so he just hung out and went with the flow. We bought his lunch becuase we felt bad that he was "stuck" with us for an hour until we were allowed at the port. He was VERY NICE and we had a great time with him. When it was time, he dropped us off at the port and told me to call him in a week when we got back into FLL.

For our return trip, we had to schedule a late flight--8:45 pm out of Miami!!! And we got off the ship at 11:00 am!! What to do for all those hours?? We called the driver when we got back to FLL, and he picked us up. He knew that we had a very late flight and suggested that if we wanted he would drop us off somewhere and would hold our luggage in the car until it was time to pick us up and take us to the airport! That's exactly what we did! My boyfriend HAD to watch his Steelers play, and we remembered that there had been a Steelers bar off of A1A in Fort Lauderdale, so the driver dropped us off, and kept all of our luggage in his car while he went off and had some other fares. After the game, he came and picked us up and took us to the Miami Airport!!

All in all, Aloha Limo was very flexible and accomidating! They went way above and beyond the call of duty, were so professional and I would definately use them again when I'm in the area.

I hope that this reccomendation helps anyone who might be searching for reliable and professional transportation in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area.

Stephanie

Archived