Slush - Equinox

lovevacadays

We will be doing our first Celebrity cruise in about one year. There is so much to learn which is so much fun!! I was just on the Celebrity site and so something titled "Slush" It mentioned drinks. Is this a venue or just types of drinks you can order? I'm a Princess cruiser so everything is different. We are really looking forward to trying Celebrity.:):):)

It is a venue.

Slush

Chill out with a flurry of fresh frozen cocktails located poolside to help you keep your cool. Hand-made, frozen cocktails blended with the freshest ingredients range from Russian Standard Vodka, Limoncello, fresh pressed lemon juice and raspberries to Hendricks Gin, fresh cucumbers and mint, fresh Persian lime & Florida Valencia & Hamlin orange juice, all balanced with organic agave nectar. Several of the cocktails are also available in non-alcoholic versions.

It's a round booth/kiosk just outside the adult pool. No seats or stools. Last cruise it was seldom open. On other cruises I found they made a pina colada with nutmeg, a key ingredient for a drink called a pain killer , last April never saw them open to get one

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There's info on Slush bar here on cruise critic, but here's a photo of the menu. If you like frozen cocktails like we do, you will be sure to hope this is open and making drinks on your cruise!

We will be on Solstice just after her refurb in Singapore and hoping they have added one to her also! Previously this space was an under-utilised 'kiosk' that was never open but sold sun screen, hats etc. It's found between the outdoor and indoor solarium pool starboard side.

906264bc720925e3e8a6c99167fb47fb.jpg

1205c4eb16886234c21eb918eeea2604.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used it extensively on the Equinox at Easter! Tended to be the same bartender on and as the drinks are freshly made he could easily customise them - I don't like a lot of alcohol so he gladly added less. I was on the premium package and mum on the classic package and she could get her non alcoholic options.