5 day dinner menu

topspin1267

• 3 months later...

I don't have the menus, but if you go to a certain very popular video sight, there was a video of the 5 day triumph menus by a poster named Phillip D. It pulled up on carnival American table menu. There were a few slight variations on our cruise but what was posted on there was pretty spot on

I was so disappointed in the scallop appetizer on our cruise in October. Dried out scallops barely warm. The year before, our 1st time seeing them, they were prepared correctly and warm. Hope it was a bad night because I love the idea of ordering enough for an entree. :)

Did away with lobster night? Really? Thought all cruises had that

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Sometime last year, lobster was removed from shorter cruises. A new elegant night menu was released for those cruises including a blue crab ravioli, prime rib, duck, grilled shrimp, sea bass, and spare ribs

I was so disappointed in the scallop appetizer on our cruise in October. Dried out scallops barely warm. The year before, our 1st time seeing them, they were prepared correctly and warm. Hope it was a bad night because I love the idea of ordering enough for an entree. :)

Really depends on the fish chef. Same thing happened to us. The first time I had the scallops, they were perfect. Next time they were just ok. Both times on the Inspiration.