Regal Princess, review/comments continued...

Jetswdo

If i dont answer questions now, I will try to answer after cruise is over---

I did mean to say, one sea day on this cruise. The sideways inside cabin is just fine. Dave on this board took great pictures of this cabin-- I'll find the link after this cruise and send it. I am not computer savvy enough to post pictures unfortunately.

We had a great day in Newport, sky was overcast, but no rain. We did the cliff walk and the Breakers. Then Touro synagogue and colonial cemetery which I mentioned already. Yesterday was Boston. The skies cleared up thank goodness and we had a sunny day. We did a Princess tour first, to get us to

quickly point out main points of the city-- Spent some time at Harvard and the old North Church (Paul Revere spot)--- Then we took a taxi from the Marriott by Faniel Hall to quickly get us to Grannery Cemetary. Then we walked through Boston Commons to the Gardens-- I wanted to see the ducks (statues) from "Make way for Ducklings"---loved that book, as did my kids! Then we stopped by origional Cheers Bar for photo op ---yes hokey i know!

We then flagged down a taxi to drive by the "Boston Tea Party" boat and drop us off at the ship. We attended comedian show--- a fantastic piano player musician who is a very funny comedian- John Bressler--- Then a very good Billy Joel Tribute in the Vista Lounge- Randy Heddon Quartet--

Today was Bal Harbor-- a beautiful sunny day. We did Jewels of Arcadia- in the am--Highlights of the park, popovers and tea at Jordan House. Fantastic views at Cadilac Mtn. After morning tour, we walked to Side Street Cafe-

Picked this place because we were able to call an hour ahead and they would hold a table for us. We had the cup of clam chowdah, hot buttered lobstah roll with chips, and blueberry pie with ice cream for desert. Then we just walked around the lovely town. Resting now in cabin, too full for dinner. We will try to make it to Sweet Soul Music-- missed it on our last cruise. Two days ago we were too tired to go to Brava which is supposed to be good as well. Oh well.

Regarding formal nights. The first one for the last two weeks was on the second night. Last week the second formal night was on Tuesday. On this sailing it is being held on Wednesday. So no definite night as of yet for second formal night. Someone had a question regarding traditional dining room---Allegro for first and second seating only. Concerto for first seating at 5:45 then open for all at 7:45. I will try to log on tomorrow if I can. If not I'll try to post the next day....Anita

Regarding formal nights. The first one for the last two weeks was on the second night. Last week the second formal night was on Tuesday. On this sailing it is being held on Wednesday. So no definite night as of yet for second formal night.

Page 2 of the embarkation day Patter has a list of the days of all the formal evenings on your cruise segment.