Bed configuration on Freedom Rm 7708

cjnix29

Here is a quote from my review of Indy 7708 - Freedom looks basically the same. We've had in 7408 (mirror image of 7708) on Freedom too. Our favorite balcony cabins ever!

We were in cabin 7708 - one of those "secrets" we learned about here on CC. It is a corner aft, and one of the cheapest balcony cabins on Indy. I kept a close look on prices (daily!). We booked the cruise about 1 year out, and the price only dropped 1 time after final pay. We ended up paying only $160 more than the lowest price. To us, that was a GREAT deal, since these 2 corner aft cabins sell out early. It is absolutely worth the $160 risk we took this time. The views will tell the story...

The hallway is very spacious outside the cabin. It also has very little foot traffic (7708 is the one in the middle of the picture). We did not even see our neighbors until the last day at sea!

DSCN4240_zps498d9c3b.jpeg

The inside is pretty standard. It sleeps up to 3 people:

DSC_0067_2_zps30985fbe.jpeg

Now, here is why we LOVE this cabin: The balcony is super large. We measured it with my DH's shoes and then came home to put it into square footage. A conservative measurement puts it at about 195 square feet. There are 2 loungers and 2 chairs:

DSCN4126_zps4a9444e0.jpeg

DSCN4123_zps498b9e6e.jpeg

DSCN4125_zps8de76f83.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk